Characters

Introduction to characters
Jude Carter

Jude CarterThe next ceo of the Carter's empire

Jude Carter
The next ceo of the Carter's empire. She is 5'6, a 22 years old with hazel eyes black hair and defined features. She is half asian and half australian. Her father is australian and her mother is korean. She was in korea upto highschool and moved to australia after highschool. Her father works in paris so she and her mother moved here in paris. She has a idgaf mindset and she doesnt fall in love easily. She thinks its a waste of time. She is confident and independent woman with dreams of starting her own company but her father wants her to be the next CEO of the Carter empire. She loves fashion and fashion shows. Her parents doesnt allow her to ride a sports car so she sneaks out of the house and goes to an undercover car race that is held every midnight in Australia. She hates the rain. She loves her friends so much but doesnt express it. She has high patience because of her friends who pulls pranks and makes mess.

Lilly Collen

Lilly CollenShe is 5'5, a 23years old brunette with light brown eyes and soft features

Lilly Collen
She is 5'5, a 23years old brunette with light brown eyes and soft features. She is Spaniard, which means Spanish. She is born and grew up in Spain and she moved here with her father after college.The daughter of Collen who is the richest business man in the world with so many shareholds and companies, Collen and Co. Institute. She keeps her identity secret as well as her father. Lilly don't want her identity to be revealed because she wants to live her own life. She is a sweetheart, a soft personality and her love for books are over the moon. Gift her a book, she will happy as ever. She is an extrovert. She is a hopeless romantic waiting for her love but her standards are high.

Zoe James

Zoe JamesShe is 5'5, a 20 years old blonde with green eyes

Zoe James
She is 5'5, a 20 years old blonde with green eyes. She is an Australian American, born in Australia, raised in America. She is the extrovertest extrovert you will ever see. Her friend group contains Her, Lilly and Jude and no other. Her friends mean alot to her. She laughs at everything and isn't embarrassed to do anything in public. Tell her to bark, she will. She doesnt beleive in love because of her first love which ended with tragedy. She doesnt give a flying fuck about the people around her.When she is drunk, she is not on her right mind. She lives with her mother. Her father died due to an accident and her mother married another guy named Elias. Now she lives with her friends

Joshua Fisher

Joshua FisherHe is 6'2, a 27 years old blonde with green eyes and has a little freckles around his face

Joshua Fisher
He is 6'2, a 27 years old blonde with green eyes and has a little freckles around his face. He is British and has moved to Paris for college and after college he starts his job here. His parents are divorced so he lives with his friends in a penthouse containing total 4 bedrooms, one is empty. He and Nicholas is the goofiest in the friend group while Jay is cold. His favourite sport is volleyball and he plays with his friends every evening in the beach. He is an extrovert, goofy and soft. His favorite hobby is sleeping. He works at a cafe with nicholas called 'Café Nochez'. He is the founder of café noches. This cafe is famous all over Paris.

Jay Astor

Jay AstorHe is 6'3, a 26 years old, black hair brown eyes which looks black

Jay Astor
He is 6'3, a 26 years old, black hair brown eyes which looks black. He is half asian and half mexican. His mom is asian and dad is mexican. He grew up on Paris. When he loves anyone he loves it with his whole heart. He has been friends with Nicholas and Joshua since college. He loves his friends so much but he isn't expressive. He isn't also expressive with his love too. His mom and dad is in Mexico and he owns a company. He is obsessed with bikes and cars. He rides bike and cars in an undercover racing ground which is held every month.(same as jude) He smokes even though he know it is bad for his health.

Nicholas Mateo

Nicholas MateoHe is 6'2, a 26 years old brunette born is spain and grew up in spain

Nicholas Mateo
He is 6'2, a 26 years old brunette born is spain and grew up in spain. He came to paris for a job and is working with his friend Joshua as a co founder and a staff. He makes mess everywhere he goes. It only takes 5 secs for him to be friends with everyone. He is loved by everyone for his personality. He doesnt care. He isn't embarrassed to anything anywhere. He laughs at serious situation which leads to jay beating the shit out of him. He and joshua are of the same type. He is friends with Lilly as he was in the same school as Lilly in spain.

If any characters are being added to the story it will be shown in upcoming part of the story.Thank you.