6 - Test

Jiyoung wearily got up and looked around for her phone to check the time after the disturbed sleep from thoughts.

"Why do I have to get up now!?!?" She blabbered in English which her mum replied to by saying how she shouldn't say such whiny things in the morning especially when you have a test.

'What are you talking about, Eomma??' She questioned, sort of scared as she didn't know the difficulty of the test.

'Don't worry my baby, according to your teacher, Mr Han or something, this will be done in ease for you as per to your scores!' Park Yeongro showed off about her daughter to her daughter.

'Eomma, there's people in my class who are really smart, you know?' She tried to humble her mum.

'Yea, but you're gonna have to get up and work. Kay??' 

'Fine!' She quickly, unwillingly still, got up and freshened up to get to school as soon as she could. She had to pack her kit for her badminton club after school as well as another pair of clothes:

 She had to pack her kit for her badminton club after school as well as another pair of clothes:

(Like it??????)

(Like it??????)

She wore something not as simple as she would wear at home due to her parents wanting her to go out to dinner with them. Jiyu looked around to find herself still lost in thoughts and as soon as she snapped out of it, she packed her bag and set off to school after bidding her good bye to her parents.

Jiyoung got on the bus and saw some familiar faces such as Lim Jugyeong and Kang Soojin, who were chatting very discreetly. She went over and joined them talking about what might have happened between Seojun and Suho while she didn't really care.

The bus came to a quick halt to the stop they needed to get off at, which led to her trailing off to the school meeting her stalker once again and gently reminded him that.

'Hello everyone, I hope your parents told you that our test will be taken today and not next week so I'm sorry for any inconvenience but this what is it is.' Mr Han's voice chirped through, much different from any other voice, which was whiny, from the rest of the class.

'Yah, Jiyoung!' A certain Han boy called out which started the girl who didn't react much to the sudden shout.

'What do you want Han Seojun?' She muttered slightly annoyed.

'What should I keep for all my answers in the test?'

'Maybe you should work it out and not be so lazy to even try!' Jiyoung said smiling as she knew this wasn't the answer which he wanted and that also made him scoff and run away to somewhere.

'Anyways,' Jiyu started, 'I'm kinda worried about the test, what about y'all though?' She questioned. She quickly realised that the Lim(btw I'm gonna say Lim Jugyeong from now on so yh) girl look so confused when looking at the book about calculus.

Lee Suho entered as Jugyeong's eyes shot up to his figure so interested in his every movement. Sooa, who was suddenly interested in perfecting her English accent for the oral exam, begged Jiyoung for help but still was very confused how success was said.

This was when a hurried Han Seojun stepped in the room and revealed the classic boba drink, which confused her as to how he knew she liked.

'Jiyoung-ah, look what I have!' The happy boy chirped as she made a swift move to get the drink but missed as the Han boy moved his hand to fix his hair so it would frame his frame perfectly to keep his image.

The girl rapidly got up and ran after him through multiple corridors when they've reached to an end as Seojun's back bumped to the wall only letting off a close gap between the two.

Jiyoung, not realising their current state and the Han boy's red, blushing face, reached for the high up drink and succeeded. She took a sip and sighed in victory still not realising her surrounding/what they were doing as it looked as if she pinned him to the wall.

She rushed back just in time for the test with a smile on her face after the tasty drink slowly throwing the bottle as she comes in. She sits down not very nervous but still ever so slightly worried due to the Lim girl's state of shock.

Jiyoung flips through the test papers with ease and smiles through each one whereas Seojun looks and misinterprets as to what she's thinking of. The alarm rings which indicates the times up and that the students must stop writing now. All of them packed up and discussed about how bad they did but Jiyu was quite happy and surprised about the ease in the test.

——————————————————————

Heyy y'all , do u like this chapter?? Please comment so I actually know if you guys like it and also a quick question: should I talk abt her backstory like when she was really young and it also consists of her deepest secret?
Please do answer cuz I have no idea if I should do so.