5 - Thoughts

As she looked into his eyes, it seemed he stared through her soul and it kind of affected her in a way she couldn't form. 'I should get back home, my mom must be waiting.' She suddenly murmured to get away from this mess.

'No, no! I can't let you go alone this late in the night, after all you are a polite young lady. How about Seojun gives you a ride back home on his bike, and finally put a proper use to it? She recommended to the Park girl, who really didn't know how to decline this thoughtful worry.

'I-erm-uh..' she stuttered as she pondered what to respond to the kind woman who looked like the most concerned person right now. 'Well perfect then, Seojun'll take you home!' She assumed the girl was saying or was about to.

The Han boy was about to say something to oppose this when his mum gave him the don't-you-dare-say-anything-and-agree-with-me look which he couldn't refuse to which led to him leading Jiyu to the parking lot of the hospital.

'For your information, I don't want to take you home but I can do that to my mum so don't make up thoughts about anything.' The Han boy briskly scoffed which made the girl made a disgusted face to.

'Oh, shut up Seojun!' The girl revoltingly grumbled back. 'Shoot, I don't have another helmet!' the Han boy swore which made the girl say that he should wear the helmet for safety as well as she doesn't want to wear his crusty helmet or she said so.

She swung her leg over to the other side of the bike and said 'Hurry up, I don't want to stay on your repellant bike!' The Han boy just scoffed at her not knowing she could pin him down in under 5 seconds.

Seojun, without saying a word started the bike extremely fast which made her react by smashing into his back and unfortunately her arms tightened around his waist. Jiyoung didn't have time to react to this monstrosity as she would say so but instead stayed quiet.

'Stop here!' The girl loudly announced as she wanted to get boba nearby, whereas Junnie thought that absolutely too loud and exaggerated and said that he would be deaf if he wasn't wearing his helmet.

She got off and didn't look back as her face was redder than a tomato. She looked around to an alleyway that was going to lead her to her house and Seojun was trying to run after her to give her the phone she gave him as she didn't have any pockets.

Sungyong appeared out of nowhere and stopped the pair. 'Got a new girlfriend there, Han Seojun?' He jokingly teased which the girl was an inch away of punching him so hard he won't be able to see again after that shoulder grab he did.

'Give me the phone.' Jiyu coldly asked, she looked as she would run as soon as she could. 'Phone huh, trust him with expensive things, pretty girl?' He slowly tried to flirt with her with a (honestly) creepy smirk. Her leg slung over.

The girl's powerful high kick landed squarely, causing him intense pain and hissed in his face 'Just stop, you're not helping anyone. Not even yourself, you know maybe this is because of your own insecurities creepy kid.' Sungyong looked at her from leaning against the wall for support.

'I hope we meet again! Wait, what was your name again?' He shamefully said which she didn't react to and went away. Seojun just tried to run as fast as he could to escape him and thought to himself that was one heck of a kick.

Jiyu twisted the keys around and took a step in and thought about everything that happened and how she almost (probably did) scare the Han boy with that kick. She slowly took in everything that happened and got to the kitchen getting out food to eat as dinner.

Ring! Ring! Her phone pinged a few times as she got up and saw the message that read 'My friend said that the food is really good, proud of you Jiyu!' from her mom.

————————————————————————

Hello guys!! Sorry I'm very late but I hope you liked it. Btw I just finished reading an amazing story of Han Seojun which is called Romancing which has a sequel of Remedy!! They both are sooo good and you must read them as well as please vote for my work, it really means a lot. I just hope it isn't too boring, I got a lot planned for this story!!