1 - Backstory

As the bell rang, students made their way to class with their tired and whiny attitudes as it's the end of the year. The students whispered as rumour has it that the new student from a few weeks ago was extremely pretty -a certain Im Jugyeong they said.

'Quiet, quiet. Now settle down and go to your respective seats please.' Mr Han echoed through the classroom. 'You know, it's really unusual to have one student join near the end of the school year but not more than two students joining at the end of the year.'

Everyone looked confused or towards the Im girl as they were either curious about the new kid who is joining soon or that they know who Mr Han is on about. 'The bright girl joining might slightly have a better IQ than you amazing children since she was meant to be in another class although they were full.' He said which made the class interested.

'We are already used to it you know, Mr Han, after all we have the smartest people in our class.' People's heads turned towards Kang Sujin or Lee Suho who just tried to ignore them, one more than the other. 'I'm sorry to ruin your excitement kids, but we need to revise for the end of year exams and also help your fellow class mate, Jugyeong, as she was not here for most of the year.'

Everyone ruffled around the classroom to get to their study pairs or to help the confused Im girl who was extremely crowded around. As chatty as the class was, they got some or a bit of  the people got most of the revision done and now they don't have to do much work now.

Lee Suho wanted to give his perfect notes to her as he was still a human and cared for confused others around him but then remembered she was the one who ruined his jumper. He then got up with his school blazer which had smudged makeup on it and threw it towards her and walked out as it was end of lesson.

People were running around to find their friends from other classes to hang out for break. Sujin ran after Suho saying 'LEE SUHO, WAIT UP!'. Suho looked back and walked slower so she could catch up. 'Why were you such a jerk to Jugyeong!?' The Kang girl said breathless as she was running while catching up to him.

'Me, a jerk! What do you mean?' Suho replied at Kangsu. 'You literally threw a blazer towards her. Why are you being so rude to her? Is it because of that stupid Seojun guy that annoys you?' The comparatively shorter girl questioned. Suho picked his pace up so he wouldn't have to face Kangsu and had tried to ignore her.

'How do you think the new girl I going to be like? Sooa turned towards Imju who had no clue what was happening since Mr Han said something about unusual things. 'I have an idea, you know, Imju. I saw the her credential paper and it had PERFECT scores of the entrance papers and she studied in BRITAIN which means she can speak English fluently!' Sooa revealed all she knows.

————————————————————————

Heyy y'all, ty for reading this and tell me any improvements or if you like it!!