With a playful wink, I make my way down the hall, eager to reunite with Delphine. As I approach her room, I can already hear the soft sounds of her breathing, indicating that she's sound asleep. Gently pushing the door open, I step inside, my heart swelling with love at the sight of her peaceful form curled up in her bed.

"Hey there, sleepyhead," I coo softly, reaching down to gently stroke her cheek. "It's time to wake up and see who's here."

Delphine stirs at the sound of my voice, blinking her eyes open sleepily. Her face lights up with recognition, and she stretches her arms out towards me. I scoop her up into my arms, savoring the warmth and weight of her tiny body against mine.

As we make our way back to the living room, I can't help but feel a surge of love and gratitude for this precious little girl in my arms. Bash looks up from where he's sitting and grins at us. "It's so good to see you two together again." he teases, his eyes twinkling with mischief. "And I'm not just speaking of Ada and the baby." He gives Gilbert a knowing look.

Gilbert chuckles, wrapping an arm around my waist as I join him on the couch. "I don't know what you're talking about," he replies with a smirk, shooting me a playful glance.

Bash raises an eyebrow, his grin widening. "Oh, I see how it is," he says, nudging me with his elbow. "Out gallivanting around Paris, just the two of you? Must have been quite the adventure."

I laugh, shaking my head at Bash's antics. "Oh, you have no idea," I say, exchanging a knowing look with Gilbert. "We saw all the sights, ate all the pastries... It was quite the whirlwind."

Bash nods, his expression turning more serious. "Well, I'm glad you two had a good time," he says sincerely. "And hey, maybe now that you're back, you can finally stop dancing around each other and admit that you're madly in love."

I feel my cheeks flush at Bash's statement, but Gilbert just laughs, squeezing my hand affectionately. "I think you might be onto something there, Bash," he says teasingly, his eyes sparkling with warmth as he looks at me. "What do you say, Ada? Shall we stop pretending and just admit the truth?" He jokes.

I meet Gilbert's gaze, feeling a surge of love and happiness welling up inside me. "I think it's about time," I say softly, smiling at him. "I love you, Gilbert Blythe."

Gilbert's smile grows, his eyes shining with joy. "And I love you, Ada Faye," he replies, leaning in to press a sweet kiss to my lips.

"Aaalright. That's enough of that." Bash waves.

"Not it's not." Gilbert teases before kissing me again.

I pull away and poke him in the chest. "Gilbert Blythe. Not in front of Delly." I sit her on my knees and make faces at her. "You don't like none of that yucky wucky stuff do you?" She giggles in response.

Seated at my desk deep into the night, I resolved it was time to settle on the future of my inn. A name, a theme, a location – the trifecta of decisions looming over me. Yet, as I deliberated, my mind kept returning to the challenge of finding the perfect spot.

Paris, once a contender, now sidelined until perhaps the day it transforms into a franchise. In the present, the dilemma narrowed down to Charlottetown and Avonlea. While the allure of an Avonlea Inn tugged at my heartstrings, the reality of sparse visitors, predominantly farmers, dampened its appeal. Charlottetown, on the other hand, promised a more bustling clientele, but the thought of weekly train rides weighed heavily on my mind.

Lost in my contemplation, I felt a familiar warmth encircle my shoulders, breaking the trance. "What's on your mind?" Gilbert's voice, husky and alluring, jolted me from my reverie, sending an electrifying shiver down my spine.

I smile at the familiar warmth of Gilbert's embrace, leaning back into his chest as his arms envelop me from behind. "Just trying to decide on a location for my inn," I reply, tilting my head to look up at him. "I can't seem to make up my mind."

Gilbert rests his chin on my shoulder, his breath tickling my ear. "Well, you know I'll support you no matter what you decide," he murmurs, pressing a gentle kiss to my temple. "But if it helps, I think Avonlea would be perfect. It's where your heart is, after all."

"You mean it's where you are?" I tease making him shrug. I feel a rush of gratitude for Gilbert's unwavering support, his words echoing my own thoughts. "You might be right," I admit, turning my head to press a soft kiss to his cheek. "Thank you, Gilbert." He smiles, his eyes softening with affection as he tightens his hold around me.