94"

"Camilla knows", was all that James had said the evening after the full moon in the marauders dorm

He was sat on his old bed and watched Remus closely, worried for how he would react.

"You didn't tell her did you?!" peter exclaimed wide eyed

"Course he didn't you dolt" Sirius snapped back to Peter, who had a miserable look on his face in response.

Whenever anyone challenged James, Sirius was always the first to snap back.

James shook his head, "She and Lily figured it out last year. They've known for a while. And Cams not stupid, she's noticed me sneaking out our dorm on every full moon"

Remus hadn't said anything yet and simply ran a hand down his face in despair. He hadn't wanted to people to know, to only be known for his lycanthropy. It was no fault of Lily and Camilla to have figured it out. They were far too close to the marauders not to eventually figure it out. Remus just prayed it hadn't changed their opinions on him.
He felt some relief with the understanding that they have known for quite some time and not brought it up nor exposed his secret to the entirety of Hogwarts. Their friendships had remained the same and the two girls had seemingly never treated him any differently. But remus couldn't help but think that this was only the case as they hadn't witnessed him in his wolf form, god forbid.

"She really wants to let you know she doesn't care that you're y'know, a werewolf" James dropped his voice to a whisper and Remus rolled his eyes, "she's just completely baffled as to what the rest of us get up to"

"You're not thinking of telling her, are you?!" peter asked once again in horror

"Oh come off it Wormtail" Sirius scoffed, "It's Prewett not the bloody dark lord himself. She's already kept one secret"

James had nodded along, "I just think I owe her an explanation as to where I head off to. I would never mention it without your permission Moony, obviously"

Remus had nodded slowly,"It's fine, what's the harm?"

Peter seemed less than pleased but wouldn't dare voice his opinion out loud that contrasted the other three boys.

"Thanks Moony!" James exclaimed jumping up off his old bed.

Camilla had been awfully confused as James had dragged her through the hallways and up to the boys dorms.

"James, what are you doing?" she asked, tired and worn out from her grief and sadness that hadn't seemed to slow

"We're going to explain" James beamed, pulling her up the stairs and into the dorm room

He flung the door open to find the other three marauders lounging around the room. It had been a while since Camilla had been in the dorm and she smiled fondly at the memories of simpler times.
Sirius looked as he always did, Peter a little peeved and Remus slightly sheepish.

Camilla looked to the four of them.

"Remus, do you fancy a chat before these three manage to get a word in? I'm not sure they'd ever stop"

Remus nodded with a small chuckle and Camilla glared at the other boys to leave the rooms

Once they had left and the door was shut behind them, Camilla took a seat beside him.

"I'm sure James had told you that I know that you're a..."

"A werewolf" he finished for her with a smile, "It's alright Camilla, you can say it"

She smiled back at him sheepishly and opened her mouth to speak. Remus had beat her too it.

"Look Cam, If you don't want to be my friend or you don't want to associate with me, that's also fine. I appreciate everything you've done and for keeping my secret and things, so if you'd like us took keep our distance from each other... that's alright and I'd understand"

Camilla looked horrified.

"Lupin, what has just come out of your mouth? I have never heard such rubbish. Course I still want to be friends with you! You're one of my best friends. We've been friends for the past year, haven't we? That's not going to change. I just wanted to let you know you're still the Remus I knew in first year, nothing has changed that!"

Remus almost sagged in relief.

He couldn't quite express his gratefulness and just stared at her hopelessly.

Camilla had noticed and instead just wrapped her arms around him tightly in a hug.

"I'm sorry about your brothers Cam" he finally said as they hugged, "You know i'll forever be here for you to talk to" he reassured, "I know how tiring James can be"

Camilla laughed and pulled away, an appreciative look on her face, "Thank you Remus"

James, Sirius and Peter had all re-entered the room and stood in-front of Camilla and Remus whom were still seated on Remus' bed. All three of them seemed awfully excited and almost bounced on the spot in anticipation.

Camilla instantly felt worried. Marauders excitement always meant either something terrible was about to happen, or, that something amazing was going to happen.

It was hard to tell which.

"Now, don't freak out" James warned her, fuelling her anxiousness

"Yeah" Sirius nodded, "We're all perfectly safe, none of us rabid. You can even pet me, if you'd like" he smirked

Camilla pulled a disgusted face, "What the hell are you on about pet you...

....Oh my fucking god"

Before her very own eyes, Camilla had watched James, Sirius and Peter all shrink and contort down into a different figure. A different size. A bloody different species!

"Remus!" she gasped, "Why didn't you stop them!"

"I tried. Trust me, I tried" He replied with a shake of his head

Before her eyes stood Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs.

It all make sense now. Their stupid nicknames that no one else had seemed to understand other than themselves.

Padfoot had taken to nuzzling her leg, to especially annoy her, whilst Wormtail squeaked from the floor and Prongs shook his head proudly, showing off his antlers.

Camilla could only gawk at them and stare whilst Remus looked throughly amused beside her.

"I had some wild ideas, but none I can safely say, was this mad"