88"

It was the day of the Gryffindor versus Hufflepuff quidditch match

Camilla had never felt more determined in her life.

She had to do her best.

She had to fly like she had never flown before. Play like she never played before.

She owed it to the team.

Whilst the team had the usual pre match jitters, apart from James, Camilla felt no nervousness whatsoever. She was far too determined to feel any other emotion.

Tucking into her breakfast James looked at her from across the table as they sat with the team. He had noticed she had been especially quiet the whole morning and had a hard look on her face.

He nudged her foot under the table and raised his eyes in concern, asking what was a matter with his expression.

"What's wrong?" he mouthed across to her, not wanting to draw attention their way

Camilla just shook her head, letting him know she was fine. She owed it James and the team to win then the match

"Make sure you all try your hardest today" James informed the team, "we are a few hundred points behind at the minute but don't let that put pressure upon yourselves. You've all played amazingly so far and I know you'll continue to do so. Just have fun and enjoy the match, and do what you always do"

camilla nodded in agreement, "It is no fault of your own, as it's completely my fault. I'm going to do my best this match to claw us back some points so like James said, keeping doing what you're doing and once again, have fun"

As the Gryffindor team entered out onto the pitch, the familiar sound of cheers could be heard along with the vision of red and gold from the stands.

Camilla had missed the feeling. She was the biggest advocator for more inter house quidditch competitions, just to feel the adrenaline rush through her. There was no better feeling.

As madam hooch called them into position, Camilla looked to James who shot her a supportive smile and the whistle blew.

Soaring up into the sky she felt the cold air hit her face and rush through her hair.

Camilla was the first one to the quaffle and tucked it under her arm, wasting no time in advancing towards the Hufflepuff goal posts.

She could hear the usual group of Slytherins shouting their usual obscenities but she paid no notice. They wasn't worth it. And this time, was not going to let them ruin it for her.

The hufflepuff team had improved considerably from the previous year and would definitely give Ravenclaw a run for their money in their next match, but Camilla, James and Marlene had become almost unstoppable.