33"

The Christmas period had flown by and new year had seemed to pass in a blur and the next term at Hogwarts loomed near

The Christmas period had flown by and new year had seemed to pass in a blur and the next term at Hogwarts loomed near. Though Camilla had enjoyed her Christmas with her family she was quite glad to be back on her way to Hogwarts. The Gryffindor and Slytherin match was in a few weeks and she was more than ready to get down to the nitty gritty training now she had her new broom. The match was always the biggest of the season for the Gryffindors and the rivalry had remained strong over the years Camilla had been on the team.
She tried to think little of the reasons for such rivalry. The concerns of the outside world and the turmoil that was slowly becoming much darker was something she chose to ignore for the minute.

Camilla liked to live in her Hogwarts bubble. Yet she wasn't particularly blind-sighted to the going ons of the outside wizarding world.  Fabien and Gideon would tell her snippets of information and stories from the order and whatnot. However, they would cease to answer her questions on particularly dark matters or important bits of information. After all, she was still their baby sister.

Their mother was completely against the idea of telling Camilla anything to do with the order. The orders business was not that of her youngest daughter. She still had her youthful innocence and the family wished to keep it that way. It did not concern her yet. Camilla was still young and still lived her in Hogwarts bubble.

The only thing that worried Camilla currently, was her match against Slytherin and her date with Steve Laughalot, which had seemed to come near far too soon.

The group of five girls sat in their usual compartment. Lily and camilla had returned from their prefect meeting and met up with Marlene, Alice and Mary.

"The sender didn't say who it was from?" Marlene asked, inspecting Camilla's broom.

Camilla shook her head. She didn't know why she didn't want to tell anyone that it was from James but she quite liked having a secret together to share.

"That's so strange" Mary hummed in consideration.

"maybe it's a secret admirer!" Alice suggested excitedly, "Maybe it was Steve!"

"I don't think so" camilla denied, "Steve wouldn't have gotten me a new fast broom before the upcoming Slytherin match. We may be going on a date but he wouldn't do anything to put the Slytherin team at a disadvantage"

Lily had remained silent on the subject. She wasn't one hundred percent sure of where the broom had come from, but she was sure she could take a good guess.

At the start of term feast they had listened to Professor Dumbledores usual speech, welcoming them back for another term. Camilla was ready to restart her lessons and promised herself she was really going to make a push to boost her grades in all departments, especially Potions. Lily had promised to help her every Tuesday in their free period and Camilla hoped that it would make a difference.