Dont forget about me

**hey, sorry for the wait. Love meee still ♥ :)***

Shay Pov

I have trey wrapped around my finger. I told him the baby is due next week maybe somewhere towards the end. When the real truth is my doctor said i should be expecting on july 4 th ... the day of there wedding. Im not evil i promise. Why do i try to take people away from others? Well let me break this down. My mom who's a pregneat bitch now left me for a dumb ass guy that is rich. She said i needed to 'grow up'. So i did. I was a stripper but now i just take money from joel. Joel was my pimp but i got out of the game once i found out i was pregnat. Yeah, joel is most likelyy the father but i dont want him and his rude ass. I want trey and trey wants me either way...even by force. My dad is dead. I killed him because he raped me when i was 16. I never get loved so call me a hoe, a whore, a slut cause i dont care. The niggas love this pussy and thats all i need. Feel bad for me i dont care, Im gunna make it. Im gunna do better. Im sitting on my porch wanting to smoke a blunt so bad but i can't. I hate that everyone is happy and im not but just wait...

Natasha pov

After jamal said that he looked directly at trey. Trey looked nervous as if jamal was saying truth.

"hahaha funny jamal. Reall good joke. Looking at trey like its his baby." i said chuckling

Jamal looked at me and twitched his head and eyebrow at the same time.

I felt my eyes get heavy of tears. Please lord tell me this is a really bad joke.

" i ruined your marriage like you ruined mine" jamal got up and spoke with so much venom.

Trey looked at me in the eyes. I couldnt understand the meaning of this. Why did he feel the need to hurt me... to hurt us!

"baby-" he began. I cut him off with my hand.

"You know" i looked down and wiped the tears that were forcing to flow down my face. I looked back up into his eyes.

" I thought after the whole "gun" situiation we would get better. Then my father dies and he KNEW YOU! I still question it but i didnt worry because i thought you were going to be there for me! I THOUGHT my FIANCE! "

i choked on my tears " was gunna be there for me."

I slid out the dinee seat and stormed off into the car. I had the keys and i dont care how treys going to get home. I slammed my door shut.

*ring ring*

" *sniff* hello?"

"he natasha its prince can you come over?!"

"yeah be there soon bye"

I needed prince's comfort anyway.

LEXI POV

Im going to explain after wards but im at the doctors with roc. We are waiting on the results.

????'s Pov

" Mannn. she's WHAT?!, UH UH that aint my baby. I beat a hoe before she be claiming me as something. I'll get this shit handled. Dont worry"

*Okay who's that? i bet you all know but comment vote! i know its short so i decided that im gunna update again so turn the page boo boo ♥ 143 -tasha**