Unknown call

**** IGHT HERE YA GOZ***

Prince pov

I was signing in on the sign in sheet and i felt someone staring at me. I hate that feeling, so i looked up and i saw natasha and trey walking in.Shit! I didnt know they go here to.

Should i walk off? nahh maybe play it cool? Omg they coming over here. Okay ima just finish signing in and maybe they didnt notice me.I quickly signed in and sat down in the blue plastic chairs.

"Hi, were hear for doctor tanner, for trey" natasha said

" okay just take a seat we will be right with you" the reciponsist replied.

They turned around and Natasha smiled and headed my way.

"hey, prince what you doing here?" natasha said.

I kinda chuckled because trey had the hardest grip on her hip. If trey wasnt so intimadated, he would losen up.

" Im here to see one of...my doctor friends, uh yeah. i said with complete uncertainty.

"Oh which one?" trey said

"Dr. Ramos" i said. Dr. ramos was really my doctor.

" Oh okay well-"

"Trey, im ready for you" said dr. tanner

"see yea!" natasha waved.

I waved back. damn, that was a close one. I didnt know what my explanation was going to be if i couldnt think of one.

"Jacob, are you ready?" dr. ramos commented

" yes, sir" i responded tiredly

NATASHA POV

" That was a good session guys trey, sir , im really proud you have amazing progress" dr. tanner said

"thank you sir, thank you for being there for me and my fianc'e" trey said proudly.

"Dr. tanner um, who is Dr.ramos?" i asked timidly

"oh, hes the doctor for people who have troubles with anger and who are suicidal" he said calmly.

Wow, i wish i never asked that question.

"okay thank you" i said.

Trey and I walked out the building.The car ride was silent on our way home. I couldnt stop thinking about prince and what problems he might have. Does lexi even know? I shouldnt say something. Well maybe. As i had a debate with myself the whole time til i entered the house.

"okay baby see ya later" trey said

"what are you talking about, im not going anywhere?" i said confusingly

"babe, wedding dresses? remember, im.not aloud to come?" he said in a duh tone. Oh yeah i soo forgot. Lexi and Savannah are going to meet me at Vera's for dresses.

"Oh yeahh okay bye baby love you" i said giving him a peck. I walked out the door and headed into the white escalade and turned on some tunes. Another one of my jams came on, Good kush and alcohal. I sang on the way there.

"Im on that good kush and alcohal, i got some bad bitches i could call.I dont know what i would do with out yall. Ima ball til the day i fall.

As long as my bitches love me

I could give a fuck bout no hater long as my bitches love me" i sang and turned into the parking lot. I heard my phone buzzing and it was probably lexi or savannah. I look at the caller i.d. and it says unknown. I usually dont pick up but i had a gut feeling saying to press answer.

"hello" i answered.

I heard heavy breathing.

Then i heard rough shuffling.

The shuffling started dimming away slowly.

"Hello" i asked again

"Honey, its mom! Help me!!Help me! Im at-" and with that said.........

the phone line went dead.

*well damn. i didnt know where i was going but hope you like it comment vote!!**