I want one too.

**This will have rated R and this will have mostly savannaah. I got bored soo i decided to write. I was gunna wait but yall lucky that i love @niggathisbelexinavy soo much that i decided to update. soo thank her not be. ight be chill niggas thanks .keep reading.***

Savannah POV

I was cleaning the master bedroom because my Mom is coming to visit! The funny thing is, Prod invites her not me. I think it time for her to meet prod anyway. My mom has called time to time but never really visted. I just finished cleaning the bed. Prod came up behind me and jumped on me.

"You did a good job with the room." he said on top of me.

"Thanks.baby but your heavy as fuck please get off."

"No your gunna runaway"

"why would i run away?"

Prod started rubbing the sides of my thigh. He began trailing kisses from my neck to my back. His breath on my body made me wet. I flipped over. Prod started taking my tank top off. He kissed the top of my breast and down to the middle of my stomach. I pulled of his shirt while he toke off his pants. You could see his boner from a mile away. He pressed his body steadliy on me and rubbed on my womanhood slowly. I started getting more and more wet. I wanted prod ASAP. I tugged on his boxers, so he would know that i wanted it now. He pulled off my panties. I slid down his boxers. He leaned in close.

"do you want this hard and fast, or slow and hard?"

"Both!"

He chuckled a little. He stuck it in and thrusted slow and long. For a while it was romantic but i wanted more.

"Faster prod." Right when i tell prod fast he goes in legit super fast mood.

"oh my gosh, proooodd."

We both climaxed at the same time. It felt soo good. I laied on his chest and just relized something.

"baby we just had sex in my moms sheets."

"we can get new ones."

"we have to get them now she'll be here tommarrow morning."

"ughhh"

"I guess you dont want to shower then." I got up and walked to the shower.

"Wait, no, i do, im coming!" i heard him rushing and rumbling threw the sheets.

------

We were at walmart trying to find some bed sheets.

"maybe the red would look good." i said talking to myself.

"I like that one too."

While i was looking a little girl with two curly pigtails pulled on her dress talking next to me. She's soo adorable. She was so small and delicate.

"You think the red ones better?"

she nodded her head rapidly.

"Okay, ill get the red one then, wheres your mommy?" She pointed to this lady that was pregneat and was looking at pillows.

"Okie dokie, baby girl. Whats your name?"

"Jane." she said in a squeaky voice.

"okau jane well ill see you later cutie, okay?" i said as i tapped her little button nose. She nodded and skipped to her mom. I walked around trying to find prod. Ofcourse his crazy self is playing the wii. smh. That little girl had me thinking though. I want a baby. I really want one.

(weeks later)

Trey pov

I have the ring. First, i called Natashas mom and told her i need her to fly out. Im picking her up while natashas at work. Then ask natashas mom for natashas hand in marraige. After, natashas having lunch with one of her friends but i invited Lexi,Savannah,Roc,Shayla,Prod,my mom,& of course natashas mom to her suprise engangement dinner. Were eating at Valance. Its a very fancy restrurant. First me and natasha are gunna have dinner. We usually play with the little coloring pages. Im gunna have her be distracted coloring the pages to see who finsishes first. Then were gunna ask for dessert and the waiters gunna bring it over. There will be choclate drizzle spelling out "Will you marry me" on a silver platter with the top on it. Im gunna pull out the ring. Get on one knee and pour my heart out. Hopefully when she says yes, everyone will come out of nowhere and attack her with love. I knoww. Im just that sweet. ♥

***OKAY I KNOW THIS ONE WAS SHORT BUT IT WAS ONLY SHORT FOR THE TITLE CAUSE I HAD MINI WRITER BLOCK. SHOULD SAVANEE HAVE A BABH YALL. OR SHOULD WE WAIT JUST A WHILE LONGER ???!? NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER KAY?! ♥ 143****

MORE LIKE A WAR (SEQUAL TO A CHALLANGE)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें