This isn't real

*Alright i worked on this all night. Tried to make it long. RATED R WILL.BE IN AFFECT kay.***

LEXI POV

What did he just say? I pushed him off with all my might. I was mad but i knew i couldnt be mad. I got up and rushed to the door. He pulled my arm toward him, to stop me from leaving. My hand was on the door knob while his hand was on my other hands wrist.

"Roc let go. please" i felt the tears forming in my eyes.

"wait, baby. you know we can work this out. We dont even know if shays pregneat nevertheless if your pregneat. I will be there for you but if shay is pregneat with my child. I have to be a good father."

I looked down. Even though I felt mad, i knew roc would be there either way.

"I-Im not going anywhere, i just need time to myself okay?" i said sniffling in between.

"Okay. if thats what you want thats fine, i just dont want to lose you again."

He wrapped his strong arms around me. I felt warm and protected. He let go of me after the long hug. I opened the door and started to drive back. While on the road bacj to my house, i thought of everything. I almost forgot about prince. I decided to talk to him once i got home. I drove up in the driveway and turned the engine off. I walked to the door about to unlock the keys. I did a heavy breath before opening the door. I walked in slowly.

"Prince, baby are you here?"

I walked in the kitchen and theres prince sitting with patron on the table. It looked like he just started drinking it.

"whats wrong, are you okay?"

"I dont why dont you ask roc's dick"

"Prince-"

"You know lexi, you dont even have to explain. I will make this shit easy for you. Just leave."

"Your kicking me out?"

"You know what im not like that, you have a few days to get a place and take your shit out. Is that a good enough warning?"

After that he dunked his drink and headed up the stairs. I was sad because i really liked prince but i love roc. I cant even- I felt like i needed to gag. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. Prince came in and held my hair.

" What the hell lexi, what did you eat?"

I wiped my mouth." Nothing" i mummered. Right when i said nothing i relized im pregeneat. I told prince that i might be pregneat and he said its not his problem anymore. I texted roc the news and he said to have dinner with him tonight. Of course i said yes.

Natasha POV

I layed on my stomach, tired as ever. Trey came out of no where an jumped on me.

"NIGGA are you tryna break my back?!"

"haha sorry baby" he kissed me on the cheek and rolled over next to me. We stared at each other for about 5 mins. I was thinking how beautiful trey looked. His fresh hair cut. It was short and curly like rocs but a lighter brown. His eyes were amazing. A pool of caramel and little gold and green flecks. He makes me happy and were getting engaged. He said we will still have an engagment party. I could imagine the wedding already. Trey suddenly broke me out of my thougts.

"Why am i so lucky?" he said and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Why am I so lucky?" i said as i kissed his nose.

Trey grabbed my hips harder and lifted me up so i was on top of him.I giggled while he lifted me up.

"i love you laugh." he whispered in my ear. It sent shingles down my back. I kissed his lips softly and he placed his hands on my face to deepen the kiss. He flipped us over so i was on the bottom and him on.top. I wrapped my arms around him tightly. I pulled his shirt off as he pulled my shorts off. Some how the rest of our clothes came of including our undergarments

[A/N: There is a condom]

He kissed me from my lips down to my neck and sucked and bit on my n*pple and massged the other one gently. He started trailing kisses down my stomach that felt like fire. He started to caress my thighs and stuck two fingers in.

"Mmm"

Then he started eating me out while fingereing me.

"Treyy" i barley said. He began to pump in and oit and gain speed. I was losing my breath every pound.Trey leaned in still pumping

"does it feel good baby?"

"mmm yes."

"I cant hear you?" he said and went faster and harder

"oh my gosh treeeyy yessss." i yelled

"i heard you that time"

He lifted my leg and went turbo style.The bed was shaking so fast and i was digging my nails on treys back, breathing hard. Trey pulled out and i pushed him down on the bed. I hoppes on and rode him backwards. He slapped my ass and grabbed my hips so i would go faster. I got up and layed down with my legs tangled in between his. I was breathing so hard.

"baby if your legs hurt in the morning im sorry" he said and kissed my back. He rubbed my sides causing me to fall asleep i his arms.

Savannah Pov

I was chilling in the house. I was thinking that me and prod have been going out for the longest. I've still been thinking about that baby. I saw at the store. I decided to wait for prod to get out the shower so i could talk to him about it. Im kinda afraid of his reaction cause i know prod just wantes to live it up but i wanna start a family considering were not married , i still want kids.

PROD POV

i put on some basketball shorts and went downstairs shirtless. I saw savannah sitting on the couch wearing mu big sweater. She looked perfect espicallu with my clothes on. Savannah was defintly the person i was gunna spend the rest of my life with. I walked over to her and pecked her lips. I walked over to the island in the kitchen and chilled there eating marshmellows. Savannah walked over and sat on the island and i walked in between her legs. She looked at me and i knew that look. She wants something.

"what do you want savannah" i said nonchantley.

"Why would you assume i want anything " she said with a high picthed voice. Knowing somethings up.

"Just tell me?" i said. She toke a deep breath.

"I- um... wantababy" she said really fast

"savannah speak english"

"Okay. i want a ... baby" she whispered the last part.

"A baby?" i said in shock.

"yeah."

"What do we need a baby for, i am your baby."

"Yeah.but i wanna be pregneat and experince it all."

"savannah i dont think im ready for a baby. im sorry."

"Why dont you think your ready" she said kinda annoyed.

"I just dont think its the right time.maybe a few years from now okay"

"What if im.not here a few years from now?"

"Savannah, we dont know that."

"Forget it, forget i even brung up the word baby" She hopped of the counter and layed on the couch. ugh! savannah can be so stingy. If its not her way its the highway. I really dont think im ready to be a father.

***okay well in the next chap it will just be lexi and Roc, then natasha, trey, and prince, then savannah and prod, then i mix it back together. I need 3+comments cool?cool. Also shay will be in the next chap. if you didnt guess, its obvis the new couple is jamal and shay.Will she take him knowing.about his HIV probs. Okay and i need baby names for lexi's baby. Also are yall team trey or team prince. Help me out :) 143 my dudes -tasha****