Are you really going to kill Prince?

Princeton's POV-

Yeah... So I was pissed and I walked upstairs just to think. Who the hell Will love me the way i love them? Im so Sick OF being hurt by hoe's that obviously dont give a damn about me and my feelings. Lexii doesnt, roc doesnt,natasha doesnt... Who really cares? I heard lexii walking up the stairs and I looked at her with discust in my drunk eyes.

"what the hell do you want?" I asked

"dont you dare try and put this all on me" She stammered

"Put what on you? huh?" I put down my empty bottle of patron.

"this entire shit! " she stomped her foot.

I sat back and just listened

"you think I didnt see you sneak out just 2 months ago? that was before I slept with roc. That night you came back with perfume all over you,"

I tried stopping her right there

"lexii--"

"NO!" She shouted with tears in her eyes.

"Not to mention... Natasha called me saying that you came on to her that day. And she refused"

I was at a loss for words as for I let her continue.

"1st Roc cheated on me... and then you! What else was I supposed to do huh? So I got you back!" She wiped her tears from her eyes.

"you say that me being pregnant isnt your problem... well wrong again!! Last time I remember having sex was with you! "

"lexii stop it, you know that the last time we had sex was 3 weeks ago!"

"exactly... 3 weeks ago. 2 days before that I slept with roc because i felt hurt but I got my birth control shots after. and then I slept with you and as dumb as I am here we are 3 weeks later and I forgot to go to the doctors for my birth control shot and Im throwing shit up!!!"

She screamed

Wow... Now i feel like a complete ass. Roc cheated on her, and then I date her and then cheat on her too, and that's a reason she slept with roc? If it wasnt for me cheating then she wouldnt have done it back... And Now that baby she's pregnant with. it--it's mine.

"now who's the dummy?" She scoffed walking out and she started packing her clothes

"baby where you going?" I walk to her

"your kicking me out remember?" she shook her head and continued packing

she's not leavng me...especially with my kid inside of her.

"baby come here" I pulled her

" no.." she cried

"lexii, Im sorry okay." I pulled her

"no your not jacob... You dont want me nor this baby so---"

"I DO! " I yelled and grabbed her arm and she tried pulling away

"please... Dont leave." I looked at her

And she tried hiding her face as she cried

Lexii.." I got in her face and she backed into the wall.

"get off of me" She sobbed and pushed me

"Can we just start over ... PLEASE!!?? I asked and she TRIED walking out the door with her bags. Until I yanked her again

(with Tasha and trey)

 trey's POV- Haha yeah buddy, I just put it down on tasha bro.  Yall didnt see? I got her knees to shake and everything. Me and her Just cant describe our love without sex.

"baby" she leaned on my chest

"yeah?" I smiled

"Can I tell you something?"

"yeah baby, Im always here" I kissed her forehead

"let me rephrase that... can I trust you to tell you?" she asked

"yes..." I studdered a little getting nervous as to what was going to come from her mouth.

"Prince uhmm..."

Oh my god. that little bitch princeton... I held my anger in for a second.

"he.. came on to me"

"ISnt that dumb shit with ol girl lexii?" I asked

"Yeah... and He tried touching and kissing me at lunch."

I took a deep breath and got out of bed

"where you going?" She asked covering her chest

"This shit ends today." I grabbed my gun from the top drore and pulled up my jeans  a little below my boxers and put on a obery t-shirt, a chicago bulls snapback and my white and red sneakers. I tucked the gun in waist and put it on safty

"noooo trey dont.." She came after me.

"natasha... this bitch has to learn the hard way!"  I walked downstairs and opened the front door

"lexii's pregnant with his baby!!!" She screamed pushing me away from the door.

Natasha's POV-

"Well he should have thought about fatherhood before he fucked around with another mans girl." he cocked his guna dn pushed me out the way And walked out the door.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed

I called lexii and she answered

"hello?" She ansered

"lexii, trey's on his way over!,"

"okay?" she asked

"look Im about to cancel dinner with roc and Im going to find somewhere else to stay since prince doesnt want me here."

She began.

"no! your not going anywhere!" I heard prince yell out in the backround.

"lexii, do not leave prince alone!! try is trying to shoot him" I yelled but she hung up before i could tell her.

"hello?... Hello?" I ask

TBC