CRASH.

*Theres not really anything to say. Dont get mad kay:)***

Lexi Pov

Prince was getting dressed. He said he was going to have lunch with Natasha. I was kinda curious on why but i didnt want to seem like i didnt trust him so, i didnt ask any questions.

"Babe, where my louie bag?"he asked me.

"I think its in the living room."

"Oh, found it. Thanks."

"Mhmm."

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Come on. tell me"

"Theres nothing wrong. I'll see you after you come from lunch."

"okay. wait do you know where my g-shock is?" I was getting kind of pissed cause usually if he was going to lunch he would just throw something on. Now he's trying to impress her or some shit.

"I dont know prince, you look fine"

"Naaa, babe i need my... never mind."

I just walked out. I was just getting frustrated. I walked to the kitchen and started texting roc. He was talking about what i was going to wear to natashas engagement party. Roc likes to flirt with me but , its weird that i have mixed feelings 'bout it.

"bye baby" prince yelled leaving

"bye" i yelled back.

I decided to walk over to Rocs house. I mean he's less then 5 mins away.

Roc Pov

I just got out the shower and i hear a knock at my door. I didnt invite anyone that i know of. I got boxers and threw them on. I hopped down the stairs and opened the door. I see lexi and shes wearing shorts and a pink and black crop top with pink and black pastrys. I looked at her up and down. I wont lie lexi is always lookin good. She was fit but thick.

"Well look who it is?" i said smirking

"Now that you see its me, can i come in?"

I opened the door wider to let her in. She brushed her hands across my abs and headed straghit for the stairs. Ohh. I know what she wants. She ready for the D.

[A\N: If you dont know what the "D" is, please get freaky or your just flat out dumb. common sense people. Also theres no condom.]

I went upstairs and she turned on some slow jams and starting dancing slowly to music.She layes in the bed and i got on top of her immeditaley leaving love marks on her neck and chest. I toke of her shirt and great for me she wasnt wearing a bra. Less trouble for me. I unzipped her shorts and toke em off.She pulled me close and whispered

"fuck me like you hate me."

With that i toke my boxers off and drilled in her like no tommarrow.

"Roccc." she moaned. "Faster, faster. ohh my gossh babby!" All of her moans filled the room.We came at the same time. I went down on her and ate her out. Everytime she tryed closing her legs , i stuck my tounge in deeper. "Rocc, fuckk. daddy."

When she called me daddy , she made me hard all over again. I pounded her again.

" say it again " i demended.

"uhb daaddy. mmm. roc i love you"

Hol up!What she just say. I started slowing down and i pulled out. She started catching her breath. I put my boxers on.

"Wait lexi did you just say you loved me? Last time i checked, you broke up with me!"

"Yeah but, wait did u have a condom on?"

"... no."

Natasha Pov

Im about to go to have lunch with Jacob at this place called surround lounge. I was kind of axious but excited at the same time. I've always wonderd what prince was thinking when he kissed my cheek.He looked soo ...i dont know scared. I walked in an sat at the table and had my shades on. We were eating outside. I got a text from trey saying were going somewhere fancy for dinner so wear something nice. When i looked up i saw Prince heading my way.

"Hey how are you" i said putting my hands under my chin.

"Im great,whats been up"

"Life is great, i mean Trey and i have been going strong and im just happy"

"your really happy?" he said with a more dissappointed than happy look.

"Yes, i am." It was awkward and silent. I didnt know what to say.

"Natasha um theres a reason why i really wanted to have lunch with you"

"okay?!"

" I miss you and I found out lexi's been cheating on me, i've just been waititng for her to admit it. I cant get you out my head."

"Jacob, i have trey."

"yeah i know but I love you. You know were ment to be."

"Jacob, me and trey have something special.We have been together for 3+ years. I can't just leave like that"

Jacob got up and went by my side.He knelt down to my level and stared at me. I knew that look. It was determination. He grabbed my hand.

"Kiss me."

"Jacob."

"One time, just for the last time and if you dont feel anything. We can just be friends."

"I dont like this risk"

He leaned in closer to almost are lips were tounching.

"Take this risk with me." his warm breath brushed against my lips. His lips gently pushed against mine. His lips were so soft and gentle. When i felt him deepen the kiss, I felt the fire and spark. I felt my heart started jolting and pacing faster and faster. I couldnt do this to trey. I pushed prince off trying to catch my breath. I had my hands on his shoulders while looking down.

"No." i said

"What?"

"Im not doing this prince. im nit ruining something good and perfect for something i dont know what will ever be. bye."

I got up and hopped in my car and toke the top down.I turned the radio on and 'My world by Iggy azelea' played. I turnt it all the way up and drove extremly fast. I was really stressed out. I liked it when the wind blew threw my hair.I called trey cause i wanted to hear his soothing voice. I dont know what came over me but tears started flowing through my eyes.

"hey baby" hes deep toned voice spoke.

"Hey where are you i miss you."

"baby whats wrong, are you crying?"

Before i could answer, The tears started flowing and i put my head down for one secound and BAM! I swerved off the street.

**SORRY ,STILL LOVE ME.LOL LOVE YOU GUYS. SEE YOU NEXT CHAPPIE.143 -TASHA****