I dont understand.

okay ima get straghit to it ***

LEXI POV

We left trey at the hospital with natasha. Roc said we needed to talk so we went to his house. I was sitting on the couch while i was waiting for him to get drinks from the fridge. He walked over next to me with ginger ale soda.

"What if-"

"we dont know yet." he said calmly.

"Roc, i know i left you but you left me broken hearted and i couldnt stay with a cheater."

"Lexi i was drunk, i get it was a mistake but you didnt even give me and chance to explain."

"if there is a baby, will you be around?"

"of course but were not even together." I leaned a little closer. So close that my lips were touching his barley.

"maybe we should get back together?"

SHAYLA POV

Hey yeah i know ive been M.I.A. latley but im here. Im heading to rocs to go and have some fun. We havent done it in a while. The last time we did it, he didnt have a condom on but, i havent had any signs so im good and I needed rocs loving. Roc gave me a key anythime i wanted to come over. I unlocked the door and i wanted to suprise him soo i walked to the kitchen to see maybe if he was there first. I turned the corner and i see lexi and rocs lips locked.

"Roc. i thought you dropped her a long time ago." They tried to rush and fix them selves but i was mad kinda because roc told me he was done with her ass.

"Shay, we needa talk" roc said despretly

"umm no yall dont, sorry sweetie but roc is done with ...watever the hell you thought was going on. Get the steppin my nigga." lexi said with an extreme amount of attitude. I stepped up close to her face.

"Um gettho barbie tone down the attitude." we gave each other cold stares. She put her hand on my face and pushed me back. i grabbed her hair and she screamed. She bulit up the strength to elbow me in the stomach. I was heated. I pushed her as hard as i can but roc got in the middle and pushed us away from each other.

"Stop. shayla i will talk to you later please leave."

"but roc-"

"Please shay. not now." i just opened the door and made sure i slammed that shit. I was so mad. I rarley had a bruise just a little one on my side. I decided to head to the coffee shop. Right when i walked in i saw this guy who was playing his guitar. He was sexy af' .i wanted some of that.

Natasha's Pov

I just woke up from a nap and i see trey sleeping next to me on a chair. I looked around and wondered what the hell happened. All i rember is crying after me and princes lunch get together. I looked down at the food on my table. I litterlay hate hospital food. I only like the juice. That shit be too good. As i picked up my juice there was this gourgaus diamoind ring with rinstones around.it. They were pink and there was an engraving with 'N+T'. That could only mean natasha and trey. Wait a min. Am i married. Did we have a wedding. Why was i here anyway. I did a big gasp when i relized that i might be married.

TREY POV

I heard a gasp. I saw natasha and she was up.

"Baby your up, how you feel?"

"trey why is this ring on my finger? Did we get married and i missed it?"

"babe i explained this to you yesterday."

"babe i was at lunch with prince yesterday. why am.i here."

"Omg. you remember?"

"uh yeah. it wasnt to long ago hunny. Are you okay?" I ran to go and get some doctors as they came in he asked her a bunch of questions and said she could be released. I got the wheelchair and toke her to the car. On our way there i told her everything that happened.

"Wow so , wheres my car?"

"Its gone." she looked out the window. She seemed really upset that the cars gone. I held her hand the whole way home.I needa make it up to her.

Roc

Im not mad that lexi might be pregneat but i have a secret, and i dont know if shes ready for it. Its not just one secreat. Its TWO!

**Alright hoes nd niglets. Im updating even tho im sick so say thanks you.........Your welcome. anyway, lexi was fighting shay and natasha got her memory back and roc got secrets smh. Savannah will be in the bext chap and just a hint a new couple is coming.****