skank of the season

****omg guyysss i've been putting jerome for Jamals name the whole time smhhhh!!!! omg okay guys SHAY's guys is JAMAL okay im soooo sorry i will edit later.**

Lexi pov

" Yes and can i get red roses and blue lilys. Can i get pink and green string wrapped around those please?" i asked polielty

"Yes of course. How far along?" the florist asked

"2 months and a couple of days"

"Oh congrats" she said handing me the flowers and ballons i asked for.

"Thank you." i said and walked out. I had to get all these baloons and flowers, since prince and his dumb self over slept. Savnnah wanted to have a little day party and a night party. Its 11:30 and the brunch party is at 12:00. I told prince by the time i get back home he should be ready. I was wearing a peach looking sun dress that was fitted at the top. I wore nude heels and had my hair down in waves. I put my sunglasses on and put the top off my corvette. I loved the feel of driving with the wind blowing threw my hair. I turned my radio on to give me that adrenaline feel. Long Live A$AP was playing and i was nodding my head to the beat. I was almost at the house just two more stoplights. As i stopped at light, i looked to my right and saw Roc's ex, shay, making out with.......JAMAL! What the hell. There together? EW, i have to tell the girls the bitch of the year got another man. I got inturptted by some asshole honking at me. I gave them the bird and drove off to pick up prince.

Prince Pov

I was outside waiting for Lexi to come and pick me up. She is taking forever. I dont take long like girls. The only thing that takes time is my hair. Lexi ass needa get moving. I heard a car and looked up and saw a white escalade. That's not lexi's car. I was really confused and i couldn't see cause there windows were tinted. I stood up and I saw Natasha walk out. What was she doing here? She was wearing a short, tan jumpsuit wiht pockets and she wore nude heels. Her legs were like damn! Let me stop i got lexi. She walked up the patio stairs and stood infront of me

"Hey girl, what you doing here"

"I was looking for Lexi, cause i was wondering if she was going to the party"

"Yeah she is, im actually waiting for her."

"OH, okay well i guess I'll see you at the party?"

"Yeah, defintly" I said and gave here a hug. The hug lasted way longer than expected. It was so long that i didn't even relize Lexi staring and mean mugging from a distance. I let go of Natasha and told her i'll see her later.. She walked off and said something to Lexi and she smiled and walked to her car and left. Shit! I hope Lexi aint say no shit.

"Hey baby"

"Dont prince"

"What i do"

"I saw how close you and tasha was. Dont play stupid"

"It was just a hug."

"Yeah watever, lets go i dont want to be late." she said opening the door. I hopped in the car and the car ride was so silent. It was full of tension you could cut it with a knife.

----AT PARTY EVERYONES THERE-----

PROD POV

Im sitting home and Savannah hasn't been home in days. I called her and no response. Roc told me she's having a party during the day and at night. She told everyone to notify me that im not invited to neither but fuck that shit Im going to the night party and noones gunna stop me. She thinks im gunna leave here that eaisly. Nope. I love savannah. I know im not ready for kids but i will do anything to get her back.