Sisters for life: tvdu

Word count: 375

No one's POV:

Layla Marshall had always been fascinated by the supernatural world. She found herself drawn to the idea of werewolves, the powerful creatures with the ability to shift into ferocious beasts under the light of the full moon. And as luck would have it, Layla was about to find out firsthand just what it meant to be a werewolf.

It was a warm summer night in New Orleans, the air thick with the promise of a storm on the horizon. Layla felt the pull of the moon tugging at her, a primal urge she couldn't resist. As she stepped out into the night, a strange tingling sensation washed over her, her skin prickling with newfound strength and vitality. Hayley, Layla's older sister, watched over her with a mixture of concern and pride. "Be careful, Layla. This is your first transformation, and it can be overwhelming," she warned.

"I'll be fine, Hayley. I've always wanted to experience this," Layla replied, excitement bubbling in her voice. Layla's jealousy of Hayley quickly faded as she came to embrace her true nature as a werewolf. She reveled in the freedom of running through the night, the wind whipping through her fur as she raced through the city streets. And as she watched her niece Hope, a sweet little girl with a mischievous smile, Layla knew that she had found her purpose as an aunt.

Klaus, Hope's father and a powerful vampire, saw the bond between Layla and his daughter and couldn't help but be drawn to the young werewolf. "You have a kind heart, Layla. Hope adores you," he remarked, a hint of admiration in his voice. "Thank you, Klaus. Hope is a joy to be around. I love being her aunt," Layla replied, a smile lighting up her face.

As the storm finally broke over New Orleans, Layla howled at the moon, a primal cry of joy and freedom. With her family by her side, she knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, she would always have their love and support. And as she settled down to rest, her heart full of love and contentment, Layla knew that she had found her place in this strange and wonderful world of the supernatural.