A/N 

hey guys, I took a break last week cuz i was sick and it was spring break, but i'm back now, love y'all and please comment it helps motivate me.

*SOPHIA'S POV*

The school bell rings, I rush out to Stiles jeep so we can get home as fast as possible. Dad said he'd try to get off work so we can all watch a movie and play board games. I slide into the passenger seat as Stiles starts the car.

Stiles backs out, but stops when he sees Derek in front of us holding out his hand.

"Oh my god. You got to be kidding me this guys having-" Scott appears at the car window.

"What the hell?" Scott rushes to Derek. "What are you doing here?

"I was shot." He says, out of breath. Me and Stiles get out of the car.

"He's not looking so good dude" Stiles says to Scott.

"Why aren't you healing?" Scott asks.

"I can't. It was a different kind of bullet"

"A silver bullet?"

"No you idiot." Derek looks at Stiles.

"Wait, wait. That's what she meant when she said you had 48 hours." Scott reveals.

"What? Who-who said 48 hours?"

"The one who shot you."

Derek's eyes flicker blue.

"What are you doing? Stop that."

"I'm trying to tell you. I can't! "

"Derek get up!" Scott lifts Derek up. "Help me put him into your car." Scott helps Derek into the passenger side of the jeep while Stiles just stands there. I help by opening the door.

"I need you to find out what kind of bullet they used." Derek tells Scott.

"How the hell am I supposed to do that?"

"'Cause she's an Argent, She's with them."

"Why should I help you?" Scott questions.

"Because you need me."

"Fine. I'll try." He looks at Stiles. "Get him out of here."

"I hate you for this so much." My brother looks at me.

"I'll take my skateboard, its fine."

Stiles is about to drive off, when Derek looks at me. "Could you pick up Gaby from school?"

"Yeah. Sure."

"Who the hell is Gaby?" Stiles asks.

"His little sister. Bye." I give Stiles a quick kiss on the cheek, then get on my board and head to the middle school. As I get closer, I see the dark haired girl standing on the sidewalk, looking around. She spots me, a confused look on her face.

"Do you have a sibling that goes here?" Gaby asks.

"Derek sent me to pick you up."

"Why? What happened?"

"He got shot."

"By who? Shouldn't he be healing?" The panic in her voice is startling, I have to remind myself that this girl has lost everyone.

"All I know is it was an Argent. Now c'mon, let's get to your house."

"He won't go there. Not if he can't protect himself."

"Can't you protect him?" I realize that would be asking too much of such a young girl.

"No, I'm- uh, not really great at the whole werewolf thing."