"Byyy dii . Shopping pe milte hai" khusi said waving at Saira which she nooded with her beautiful smile waving back at Khushi .

"Meee toooo" Arush said from peaking from the window .

"Why not off course" she said with a smile .

She never smile at me like that ..

SAIRA'S POV
--------------------
After Singhania's left we also left for our rooms as it was already late . I come to my room and changed into my pajamas.

I lay down on the bed and all the event heppend in the dinner come to my mind.

Suddenly a tear escaped from my eyes . Today feeling him so close to me I almost lost my control but somehow controlled.

After seeing him and feeling him so close to me I want to hug him I want to tell him that how much I miss him in this 6 years. I want to tell him how much he hurt me .

Today I thought he will ignored me but he do almost opposite which I thought. He behaves like nothing heppend in the past like he didn't hurt me with his harsh words . And when I say girlfriend he looked so confused like he don't know he has a girlfriend.

I don't know why he is behaving like that today? If he keep behaving like that I will fall for him again and I don't want to. I don't want to hurt myself anymore. I don't have strength now .

And you guys must be thinking why he said this is not the first time he kissed me. He kissed me in the past also .

Flashback

"Yeayyyyyy finally we graduated" me , megha and Neel screamed coming out from the collage after our graduation ceremony.

"Yessss now it's partyyyy time" Megha screamed and we both hooted .

"Let's go to our favorite Cafe what say" I said excitedly which they nooded.

We three come to our favorite Cafe and sit on our usual place .

"Guyysss let's order I am hungry" Megha said rubbing her stomach with a pout.

"When you are not" Neel said and megha hit him with her hand .

"Ok stop stop let's order" I said and ordered our foods .

"Saira look your brother" Megha said shecking my shoulder pointing towards a direction.

I look at the direction and my breath hitched looking at the person infront of me .

Abhiraj

My brother's bestfriend

My crush

"Bhaiyaaa" Neel called bhai and they three boys look at us .

My eyes meet with a that black eyes men making my heartbeat stop . A shy smiled come to my lips noticing him coming towards us .

"Hello Sameer bhaiya hello Abhiraj bhaiya" Megha greeted both of them and look towards third men who is still unknown to us but looking at megha with dreamy eyes .

Sameer bhaiya clear his throat and just then he come out from his starting session.

"Hello I am Daksh Mishra" he said introducing himself we also said a small hii.