014. once again

୭  🧷 ✧ ˚

୭ 🧷 ✧ ˚. ᵎᵎ 🎀

As I walked into my trailer after the scene , I promised myself never to feel whatever I felt as vigorously as I did in my body, i can't torture myself, but oh god as soon as he walked behind me into the trailer I swear my heart shattered

/ /

the poor boy, what on earth did I do to him. he's broken sobbing into my arms as I desperately try to get him to stop , I am such a terrible person. tears form in my eyes , how can I do such a thing?  how can I be this cold hearted to this angel of a boy. I can't do it anymore , I CANNOT keep acting like walker scobell means nothing to me. 

I swallow my pride and hug him , I pull him forward tightly wrapping one arm around his neck and the other cradling his head as I caress him gently. "shhh, i am here it's going to be completely fine walker" he goes silent as his sobs calm down ,  his hands are tightly gripping my forearms for support. walker slowly picks his head up and looks at me and fuck it destroys me.

His hair is disheveled and his face is completely red from how violently the tears were falling from his face. no , I will not be the person to make walker scobell look like this. I have decided it and I will not go back on it. I slowly cupped his cheeks , making sure my movements were clear and precise, the sound of aryan's voice came in my head from a few weeks when he talked about walker twitching and flinching in his sleep and I knew internally I had made it worse.

He slowly ducked his head but didn't shake my hand off his cheek "hey hey... walker look at me" he slowly raised his head hesistant and anxiousness clear in his eyes. "what caused this walker?" I look deeply into his tear-stained orbs. my voice barely above a whisper , he's so close to me I can feel his hot breath fanning on my face.

"please walker , leave me alone please stop this shit , leave me and my heart be." my face drops physically as those words left his mouth. he heard me. he heard me saying something I fucking didn't even mean. and he's crying about it , he's crying because of ME.

"Walker...oh..walker" He looked at me as I repeated his name , I tried to word whatever I felt but I just couldn't. I saw the anxiety that was once in his eyes turn to anger , his eyes darkened ever so slowly. I never thought I would be scared of the goofy boy who recited the Deadpool monologue word from word who now looked like the god of ares himself had resided in him.

"Walker" I whispered at a slower pace as he pulled himself away from my touch as if it was physically burning him and stood up with a start moving away from me. I stood up trying to walk slightly closer to him but he kept pulling himself away, I knew he was working himself up as his breathing started igniting again. The night of the nightmare flashed in my mind why was he mad at me! He's the one who thought it was the right move as well!

If he thinks he can be mad at me and not expect me to bite back and instead welcome him with open arms , the boy needed to get his head on straight.. Before I could even say anything he started yelling, "Luna! I don't even know what to do...sometimes you hate me, sometimes you make me feel like the best person in the world! What do you want me to do Luna? Just what?" The tears had returned back to his face and I could tell he was straining himself as his voice grew hoarse.

I once again tried approaching him, I wanted to reason with him I needed this cycle to not repeat But he continued yelling. " Luna!" The shout stopped me dead in my tracks, I knew there was genuine fear in my eyes and he noticed it but his eyes were clouded over completely. The Walker I knew wasn't there.

But he continued yelling, "Luna! I really don't know what to do! You flirt with Charlie...you hang out with everyone except me...and the one time we did you go and become a fucking bitch...but you don't talk to me about it! And then you continue acting like it's all normal like a fucking whore! Just go on flirt with the next guy why don't you!"

With his wild gesticulations walker looked like a madman but I knew exactly what he meant when he called me a whore.. It struck a cord and I was stubborn as fuck as you already know. "Don't fucking yell at me! you're the one who refused me every chance you got.

You yelled at me when I wanted to help! So don't act like you are a fucking saint walker...like I'm the one in the wrong here...? what ....what FUCKING right do you have to call me a whore?" I yelled back, aware that people outside could probably hear us but I stopped caring, Walker couldn't walk all over me and then expect me to welcome him back in my arms.

Walker looked taken aback at my remark and I saw guilt almost cross his face , the keyword being almost. What he said next hurt more than a knife in the back as he slowly whispered, "fucking fine..if u have so much fucking attitude about yourself fuck off then you whore"  cycle. repeat.

ari speaks! ˚୨୧˚
wow so skibidi !! the sturniolo podcast ended today and im happy not to mention MORE ANGST. whoop de doo anyways I hope everyone reading this has a good day/night , take care of your self and don't skip any meals !!