003. getting to know eachother

୭  🧷 ✧ ˚

୭  🧷 ✧ ˚.  ᵎᵎ  🎀

I HEAR my alarm blaring way too loudly for me to comprehend. I groan attempting to find my phone , i find it angrily tapping at the stop button. i blow my hair out of my face rolling off my bed and making it for the last time for many months to come.

I yank open my curtains and open the window sticking my head out inhaling the crisp morning air. it is going to be a crazy few months for me , without my parents and cat just doing the job I love and adore with the people who make it so worthwhile especially a blue eyed dark blonde curlyhead.

whatever was giving me the tingly feeling I got in my lower stomach anytime i even remotely think about him is insane. i freshen up changing to a simple yet cute and comfortable outfit since we are going to be traveling for a good few hours. I grab my baby pink suitcase and AirPods Max and drag the suitcase gradually down the stairs. my cat lily comes prancing to me "hi love!" I let out petting her gently "take care , yeah?" she purred in reply.

mom comes from the library in the far corner of the hallway with a tiny bouquet of flowers , i gasp "who's that for?" "you honey , congratulations you're going to do amazing but please call me or drop a text even if you're busy" I nod fervently "of course I will mom, I love you"

she smiles and helps me load my suitcase into the boot of the car , dad skips out the front door "lets get it loonie!" I smile and hug my mom tightly "I love you" she whispers into my hair "me more mom, take care" she nods and lets go of me as I sheepishly climb into the car.

Dad starts driving to the airport . Everything was going okay as I stared out of the window once again the thought of Walker came to mind...god, why can't I just get him out of my brain?

In a fortunate or rather unfortunate (you will see why) way, Dad blatantly asked, "So, Walker a good hugger?"

I jumped a bit in my seat, shocked at the bluntness of the question and cleared my throat, "huh...umm ahh.. mhmmm."

Dad gave me a knowing look before adding, "he's a good kid go easy on him." I gave dad a bit of a quizzical look. Dad caught on and said, "he texted me a couple days back when you got the role... said he was nervous to meet his role model."

Now I want it to be noted that this was a absolute shock for me, even though it would explain a lot of his weird behavior, but as always curiosity kills the cat... "So dad, what else did he say," with a slight smirk on my face.

Dad showed a proud smile before deciding to hint around the bush, "you know, not much... a bit like... how beautiful you are!"

My face broke into a large smile excitedly. Soon the conversation turned down and I can see us arriving at the airport and let out a sigh , i wonder what Walker is thinking right now , is he thinking about me? if so then in what way is he thinking about me. Walker scobell makes me way too nervous and I'm starting to hate it but I also always look forward to my eyes meeting his ocean blue ones.