009. sickness

୭  🧷 ✧ ˚

୭  🧷 ✧ ˚.  ᵎᵎ  🎀

[ luna's pov ]

ME AND Walker have seemed to be on decent terms with each other but honestly I cannot get over it , it lingers in my mind no matter what. he was SO  vindictive and completely hurt my feelings , but the thing is.. I know it wasn't that big of a deal. I know he was upset , I KNOW he was hurting. but he pushed me away , and that hurt, he said things I inevitably knew he didn't mean , but it still fucking hurt. i just need to understand that it is what it is. stop being a baby.

i tiptoe out of the bed , me and walker seemed to have both fallen asleep and didn't move. i look back at him and his hair is disheveled, his lips are baby pink and he looks... like walker. the walker i want.

wait what? the walker YOU want?

I silently groan walking to the bathroom , my lower stomach was fucking killing me. i knew I was getting my period. just needed to power through the stunt practice I guess.  I got ready for the day and woke walker up "breakfast's almost done , hurry up so you don't miss it" and I sauntered out of the room. 

[ walker's pov ]

i squint and slowly open my eyes , luna's leaning over me with a smile , her tingling echoey voice entered my ears. "breakfast's almost done , hurry up so you don't miss it" she says it with a slight giggle sending warmth to the pit of my stomach.

what the hell was that? i shrug it off quickly and jump off the sleeping bag freshening up hurriedly , i run down with the keycard in my hand. i see my friends at a round table and i can see a open seat next to Luna and Dior. I skip quickly sitting in the middle of the two of them.

Luna swiftly turns to me shooting me a kind smile , i reciprocate with a tint on my cheeks , i turn to Dior "what's on the menu today , D?" she raises her eyebrows teasingly smirking at me "a blondhaired brown eyed girl". my eyes wide comically "shut up bro" she just giggles. I chuckle too.

For some reason, the warm pit in my stomach increased when I remembered thoughts of last night, my smile slowly faded as I reached for the sandwich sitting uneaten on the table. Luna must have noticed because her shining brown eyes clouded with worry as she looked at me.

I can tell that she's trying to figure out what's wrong without asking or getting other peoples' attention. In response, I shake my head and watch carefully as she went back to her breakfast and I refocused on my sandwich though a bit silently , and more aware of my expressions.

[ luna's pov ]

God.... This stunt might actually kill me. I could tell Walker was taking it slow on the other side of the room , as our eyes might frequently. But, my god I couldn't stop thinking about him, and his warm hugs , and to be honest my stomach wasn't helping either... just need to get through it.

➤ later at night !
Finally.. bedtime. I could tell that Walker knew I was a bit off today and I didn't want to worry him or start any of the self depreciating thoughts he was too often to get in his head, especially with us just restarting our friendship (kinda), however, right now I just needed sleep and a hug... from Walker... maybe

God, I needed to get him out of my head.

➤ 30 minutes later !
My life was full of disappointments. I'm sure of it. Completely certain. The stomach pain has gotten worse, and Aryan and Walker are sleeping. I'm so tempted to cry... but then I'll wake them up... then have to explain. And I don't even feel like being alive right now let alone trying to explain anything. As I shifted slightly... a cry involuntarily left my mouth.  Walker shifted... oh no. Great. Just ruined my second try at this friendship.

[ walker's pov ]

I shifted slightly as I heard Luna let out what sounded like a cry of pain. I quickly sat up as I saw a look of pain in her face. I slowly approached her, she looked near to tears... god what do I do.. oh fuck... Did I do something? I got right next to her before softly whispering (in fear of waking Aryan up), "what's wrong loony?"

A small smile broke onto her face, however the slight tears in her eyes didn't go. I slowly patted her head as she just shook her head before mouthing, "nothing... it's dumb, just lady stuff." The mechanics in my brain started working overtime... lady stuff.... ohhhh

oh no.

I slowly got next to her and hoped I wasn't wrong as I mouthed, "time of the month?" I remember mom and leena telling me about this before traveling out here for Percy Jackson. And god was I thankful. To be fair , I didn't see it as gross, just painful.
I saw Luna nod slowly, okay Problem identified.

Now, how do I solve it? I slowly lowered myself on her bed motioning her to hug me, "if you're comfortable" She climbed up and slightly hugged me, I felt slight tears before I started rubbing her back and patting her hair. God, she was so strong.
Trying to lighten the mood, I decide to start telling her about some of my mess ups during the stunt choreo today.

After about 3 embarrassing stories I wouldn't tell anyone else, and small sniffles later, Luna had calmed down. I let out a sigh as her big orbs stared back at me. shit. I really love her eyes. I decided to tread a bit on dangerous territory by asking her, "anything still wrong, lunes?"

She looked at me with gush and comfort in her eyes before adorably shaking her head. She was showing me a slight smile before I saw a slight hint of emabaraassment cross her face. I was now slightly confused, why was she embarrassed?
I asked her if she wanted to get off me, and I could see the conflict in her eyes.

I slowly rose up until we were sitting too close to each other. I looked at her deeply as she refused to meet my gaze. Kneeling down (in a very uncomfortable position) I used my fluff of hair to motion her head up slightly before looking at her again.

And, in what it was told in average Percy fashion I told her, "it doesn't have to be a thing you know... me comforting you, being the dashing gentleman I am," I paused to hear the slight chuckle that left her mouth... man I could survive on that sound alone, however on a serious note I started, "and it makes up for..you know... when you comforted me." I moved my hands around in a awkward manner to enunciate my point before looking at her again.

She looked at me with a michevious smirk before saying, "if this is a friendship of favors... get the fuck off my bed."
My eyes widen in shock before slightly hitting her, on the shoulder not to jostle her too much. In retaliation I went, "how about I increase the favor... by sleeping with you?" My heart hammered in my chest too loud before I saw her gentle nod and we got Into a cuddling position.

That was the best sleep of my life.

And I wanted her, every night.

We both fell asleep with smile on our faces... no worries in the world.
.

ari speaks! ˚୨୧˚
you got me jumping like boom shakalaka boom shakalaka boom. pls don't forget to vote and I hope everyone reading this has a good day/night , take care of your self and don't skip any meals !!