010. backstabbing and lies

୭  🧷 ✧ ˚

                                                               ୭ 🧷 ✧ ˚. ᵎᵎ 🎀

I GIGGLED as walker spun me around by my arms , he's chuckling warmly as I squeal "walker!!!" he nods and slows down clutching me pulling me forward by my waist , I look up at him "I'm so freaking dizzy oh shit" I grab onto his sweater and his grip on my waist tightens.

"hey it was funny!" he says while rubbing my back and I nod , me and walker are at some park near our set and we are having a tiny makeshift picnic. i sit back down on the mat patting down my jeans. he sits opposite me grabbing a pack of chips and pulls it open , he eats a few chips before nudging them to me and I nod no.

i was feeling a little lightheaded after that little stunt and he could tell. he quickly reaches for the huge water bottle we bought and hands into to me , I silently thank him and guzzle down the water. he shoots me a warm smile. shit. not one of those again. warmth erupts in my stomach. i can't break away from his eyes. it's so fucking annoying.
            he's admiring the atmosphere while I admire him.

i quickly utter "don't you think we should be our younger selves again and go to that huge ass playground?" I point to one a few meters away from us and he nods "yeah let's go" he stands up and pulls me to my feet , we run over to the playground.

i take a look around. happy happy children inhabiting the slides and swings , chirping about their 3rd grade gossip or just talking about their favorite tv shows , adults on the benches nearby making sure their kids don't face anything detrimental and just conversing about their happenings throughout their life. this is human.

walker's skipping to the merry go round and I follow him. i quickly jump on it considering no kids are actually on it. walker's quick to start pushing the merry go round AROUND. i gasp loudly gripping the cold metal rods and we laugh.

"HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP WALKER" he's laughing even more and he jumps on while it spins sitting in front of me. i smile , he returns it warmly , holy shit he's reaching for my face. his chilly fingertips meet my cheek and we are still spinning. spinning spinning spinning.

my breath noticeably hitches. his hands fiddle with the strands of hair near my ear. my mind is screaming at me PUSH HIM AWAY , clearly my heart disagrees. FUCK OFF BRAIN!
walker clouds my head , walker laughing , walker smiling , walker crying , WALKER.

what the fuck? i stand up hurriedly jumping off the merry go round , I rush back to the blanket we kept down and fold it , walker's running behind me "Luna!" "what" I protest.

"you okay..?" my face becomes stoic and I stop my folding and turn abruptly to him. "yes walker I'm fine now can you help me?" his face contorts but he silently nods. he grabs all the snack wrappers and shoves them into the bag. i attempt calming my breathing and we share stolen glances. his are worried and mine are admiring. holy fucking shit.

i start speed walking back to set , my converse making crackling sounds under the pavement.
dead silence, he's not saying anything and neither am i. our hands brush past eachother and I quickly pull it away making a disgusted face. he noticed.

he slows down and I see the studio in the distance and start sprinting. he doesn't follow and carries his own pace. i rush in and bump into charlie , quickly tears form in my eyes. charlie worriedly notices my state.  "luna? what's wrong?"

I shake my head violently tears running down my face. he wraps his arm around me and pulls me to the makeup truck. he glances behind me for a second but I just shrug it off. He sits me down in the makeup chair "what's wrong lunes?" i let out a broken sob. "I hate walker , I hate him so so much" Charlie's eyes widen. I keep ranting.

"he's so fucking annoying fixing my hair and shit and grabbing me, so fucking needy for attention. can't he just leave me alone? is he insane being all clingy? it's making me want to pull my hair out so bad" a hysterical sob leaves my throat.

"I can't keep doing this Charlie , I can't keep acting. it's so annoying , do you get it? annoying." he nods rubbing my shoulder "please walker , leave me alone please stop this shit , please leave me and my heart be." I will it into the universe, hoping , begging , praying it works.

[ walker's pov ]

please walker , leave me alone please stop this shit , leave me and my heart be.

my heart physically drops. she just told me to get out of her life. fuckfuckfuck I ruined it already. i am such a fucking stupid human. of course she wasn't comfortable with me. holy fucking shit. 

i turn from outside the door of the makeup truck and rush to the portable bathrooms. i shut the door locking it quickly and collapse on the seat, she hates me. luna reynolds hates me, I cannot breathe.

I grab the mini sink in the corner next to me , my hand clutching my T-shirt over my heart, she just told me to fuck off. I disappointed her , I'm such a fucking loser. i sob into my hands. luna hates me , she hates me.

how do I keep doing this to myself , the only girl I truly fucking care about hates my guts. DUMBASS BITCH! leave me the fuck alone brain. i can't stop my tears, I just pray Im not loud.  I am rethinking every moment we shared , she seemed happy , happy with me.

she was acting. she's a great actor then if I fell for it horribly. she hates me , she never stopped. I don't deserve her. not after what i did  , did my stupid self really think I could fix it that easily?

luna's worth more than that , she deserves the world, and she deserves someone who can give her that
what a shocker that that person isn't fucking me.

ari speaks! ˚୨୧˚
SORRY NOT SORRY !  just wanna come out here and say this chap is dedicated to @loisscobell , thank u for always encouraging me. <3 anyways the snc and sturniolos collab served cunt ! i also did happen to make a playlist for this chapter so lemme just drop the link after this on my message board and here! I hope everyone reading this has a good day/night , take care of your self and don't skip any meals !!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5dG3WwBtn7SmqAf5TFxk10?si=RtIQjESUTKy7iwC8PSn_XQ&pi=e-lDXPaFJuQIKy