Don't talk about work

Six months later...

Danny was there in the courtroom to hear the final verdict to the Wright cases. Every single one of the women's tales were told and he was found guilty each time. Mostly due to his journal entries, evidence collected from a metal bat that was the murder weapon and the collection of jewelry The jury had come back from deliberation. The head jury gave the paper to the judge, and they were ready to share their decision. It is time to hear about what justice that Allison would get.

"We the jury here by find the defendant, Matthew Wright guilty on the conspiracy to murder Allison Rogers and assisting David Wyatt with her killing." The murder charge could not be given for he did not physical kill Allison, only had a hand in her death. Wyatt was charged and convicted of her murder, and he was serving now twenty-five years.

Wright was sentenced and led away to go back to prison where he was serving life sentences for the other murders. Allison's family was there, hugging the detectives. Danny waited for Raven to finish talking to Allison's mother.

"Mary, this is Danny. He is the one who help solve your daughter's case." Raven led Mary to Danny. Hugging Danny, she thanked him.

"Wait, the content creator? She adored you." Mary was surprised when she realized who he was.

"Yes. She sent me a letter and I had to help her." Danny told Mary. She gave him another hug.

"Detective Coulier is right. You should have this." She placed Allison's necklace in his hand. With a goodbye, she returned to her family. Danny looped the necklace around his neck.

"So, I noticed you have a new segment to your videos." Raven said as they walked out of the courtroom together.

"Yea, I have been looking into unsolved and cold cases, trying to get the word out about them." Danny talked about his new show, Closing Cases. "If I get leads or someone messages me about something they know, I contact the police department who has the cases. So far, one is getting a fresh look at."

"I am proud of you, Danny. I think this is what you were meant to do." Raven told him.

"I can't believe you watch my videos." Danny smiled. As they walked out the building, Danny turned to her. "Can I take you out to dinner?" He asked.

"Damn, I was going to ask you that same question." Raven smiled. "I would love to. As long as we don't talk about work."

"Agreed." Danny said, opening the car door for her.