Copy Rights.

Copyright © 2024 [Mads]. All rights reserved.

No part of this publication, Surf and Skates: Love on the Ice, may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

                              ⚠️WARNINGS!⚠️
⚠️: This book does include substance abuse, including alcohol, smoking and other substances.
⚠️: This book also includes scenes of self harm and self reduction. And sadly- it begins very soon.
⚠️: Next, this books also includes intimate scenes, ones that viewer may have.. reaction too. Please be aware that I have warned you.

⚠️NO ONE BELOW THE AGE OF 15 IS RECOMMENDED TO READ THIS BOOK, DUE TO THE SUBJECTS.⚠️

Thanks for your time pooksters. Now we shall introduce your people!