"Sure."

"If I didn't know better, I'd say the guy was attacked by a wolf. But unless I know that the zoo is missing one of their lobos, I'm going with pit bull." She eyed them. "I like my job."

Sam chuckled. "Yeah, we hear you. One more thing. This guy –- was his heart missing?

"Yeah, how did you know that? I haven't even finished my report."

"Lucky guess," Sam and Ella said.

INT. MOTEL ROOM

Dean was cleaning his guns as he said, "This lawyer guy the first heart-free corpse in town?"

"First man," Sam corrected. "Over the past year, several women have gone missing. Dead bodies all washed up later in the bay, too deteriorated to draw firm conclusions."

"But no hearts?"

"No hearts. They were all hookers working Hunter's Point. Now, cops are trying to keep things under wrap, but they're looking for a serial killer."

"And the lunar cycle?"

"Mm-hmm," Ella hummed. "Yeah, month after month, all the murders happen in the week leading up to the full moon."

"Which is this week, right?"

"Hence the lawyer."

"Awesome."

"Dean, could you be a bigger geek about this?" Sam asked.

"I'm sorry, man, but what about "a human by day, a freak animal killing machine by moonlight" don't you understand? I mean, werewolves are badass. We haven't seen one since we were kids."

"Okay, Sparky. And you know what? After we kill it, we can go to Disneyland."

"You know what the best part about it is? We already know how to bring these suckers down." He held up a silver bullet. "One of these bad boys right to the heart. So, what's our next move?"

"Talk to the girl who found the body."

INT. MADISON'S APARTMENT

She let Sam, Ella and Dean inside before saying, "I don't understand. I already gave my statement."

"Right, well, we just need to verify a few things," Sam told her.

"This is my neighbor, Glen. Glen, this is Detective..."

"Landis," Dean finished. "And Detective Dante and Conrad." He patted Sam and Ella on the back.

Glen, a bearded man wearing a Mission Church T-shirt, stood. "Well, I guess I'll leave you to it."

"Okay. Thanks for the casserole," Madison said.

"Oh, how thoughtful," Dean muttered.

"Just call if you need anything," Glen said and they watched Glen leave.

"He's sweet. He came over to check on me. Have – have a seat," Madison offered.

They sat down at the kitchen table.