²³ Broken Cherry

Beginne am Anfang

The General stood dazed when Taehyung entered inside the tent. His bunny teeth came into complete display, looking at his husband covered in mud. He mindlessly laughed, looking at his embarrassed husband.

" Seriously, What exactly were you doing?" Jungkook asked, coming closer to Taehyung and plucking out the dried leaves from his shabby hair.

" All the kids are cheaters, they tricked me into loosing so many times. I hate that game." Taehyung whined and blew away the hair that fell on his face.

Without any warning Jungkook carried Taehyung on his shoulder along with a bundle on the other hand and walked out of the tent into the darkness. The boy on his shoulder gulped at the mysterious sound of crickets and homecoming birds. The sky turned darker once they entered an area which seems to be only visible because of the unhinged presence of the moon and stars.

"Koo, I'm so dirty, you will also get damp....um...Where are we going..?" Taehyung asked dubiously. He tried to wiggle off but his boobs got crushed on the General's tough shoulders and wiggling made it even more painful, hence he stopped and talked to him about his day as usual. Their voyage continued for a solid ten minutes with Taehyung telling about the games and snacks he had with the residents. General suddenly halted his steps and put Taehyung on the ground but the latter's legs wearied off and his soft bum met with the hard terrain.

"Stupid koo." He murmured but the boy's eyes twinkled with happiness at the sight in front of him.

"Are we going to bath here now? I'm so excited

"Are we going to bath here now? I'm so excited." Taehyung shouted and got rid of his clothes while running inside the water.

Jeon Jungkook stood on the bank, looking baffled. His husband certainly lost any kind of shame around him. A small smile crept on his face remembering the amount of coaxing he had done to make the boy comfortable and confident. Now he detests clothes when he is with Jungkook and it is testing the General till his last testicle.

" Be Careful Baby.. It must be slippery." Jungkook took off his uniform and put the bundle next to it after taking the bathing supplemants and joined the boy.

Water splashed and spooshed around them. Taehyung's giggles and Jungkook's wild laughter filled their calm surroundings. When the older volunteered to put the cleanser on their body, Taehyung tried to keep his flaming desires in tact. But when Jungkook's sinful body flexed while he washed Taehyung's hair, the boy lost his control and bit his biceps out of whim. Jungkook's filled out shoulders and thickened thighs made Taehyung's mouth water and body heated.

" T..Tae.." Jungkook called when he noticed Taehyung's labored breaths.

" Please... koo.." Taehyung requested.

Their lips met after a passionate stare into each other's orbs. Taehyung furiously sucked the General's tongue and wiggled to be more close to him.

Jungkook, unable to control more, pressed his palm on Taehyung's bum and attached him to his body. The cleansing foam on his palm made Taehyung's bum more squishy and he fondled it with more vigor until their lips met again. When Taehyung's tongue came into his mouth in a blatantly carnal way, Jungkook dreamt to thrust his thick member inside the other's intimate flesh.