¹⁷ Revelation

" Kim Seokjin."

Taehyung's eyes played over the details on the other's face. The purple hair is as attractive as his rosy lips and brown eyes. His body proportions amused the boy and his own muddy eyes gleamed when he caught the male wearing an attractive floral gown with his feminine features shining brightly below them. His mind chanted about the similarities both the men have shared.

" Kim Taehyung." The boy introduced himself after receiving a polite smile from the older.

" I came looking for Minji, it's her feeding time." He eyed Namjoon.

"If you trudge fast enough then you will get a glimpse of her jumping on our beloved prince in our own guest room." Namjoon said, trying to suppress his laughter.

" Oh God, She is one heck of a mischievous devil reincarnated as your child, what will i do if she breaks his bone or shatter his organs. I don't want to be known as a murderer's Eomma. What if..?" Seokjin's soliloquy got interrupted by sleep grogged yet deep voice of the General.

"If you are afraid of the consequences then you should have invested your time in saving me rather than unfurling a freaking drama out in the open."  Jungkook said, bravely handling the giggling baby on his back.

" You brat." Seokjin sneered at the General. "When was the last time you came to see us ? I bleeping don't care if my daughter breaks your crooked nose or bunny teeth. Since Taehyung is here, I have been trying to painfully act as a respectful person towards you."

" You call this 'act of respect' ? You need some serious acting lessons then." Jungkook suggested, ceding the baby to her father. Namjoon took the baby and plunged Taehyung to stand behind a table for protection.

Screams were heard from the duel between Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook. Namjoon bleepingly cursed at every other minutes when one or the other thing scratches him from sideways. Taehyung’s eyes widened at the obscene scene, Jungkook playfully quarreling with the male while Seokjin rapped songs of disdain and throwing things at the great General.

"Don’t mind them. Let me get you two your much deserved breakfast. Come on Minji." Namjoon said to the others, not at all minding the squabbling males.

Strawberry pancakes melted on Taehyung’s taste buds, settling the male in a temporary heaven. His eyes teared with nostalgia. Strawberry pancakes were his childhood favourite, he would also eat dumpling along with his pancakes. His brother always teased him because of the weird combination he loves.

" Minji loves every strawberry flavored items even i might say poop seeing her obsession." Namjoon informed, wiping  Minji's milk smeared lips.

" Wh...what about them?" Taehyung enquired, not seeing the fighting duo even after an hour.

" Oh they have a lot to catch up. Don't worry, no bones will be broken." Namjoon gave a comforting smile and continued with his feeding and eating.

■■■

" Soldier Kang,  Have you seen Mr Min or Mr Jung." Jimin after adjusting the scarf on his neck properly, inquired to the bulky soldier who has seen practicing with a sword.

" Oh yes ! I have seen the Jung tagging along with Mr Min. They might be in his tent."  Soldier said with a sick smirk which Jimin disliked to the core. He ran to Hoseok’s tent anticipating to cut through a boring discussion. He has been searching for Yoongi as the male had informed him to get ready to visit Namjoon's house after dusk. He had packed his things even though minimum in the bundle and waited for Yoongi to come. Even after the dusk has set in, he couldn't find the male.

His steps became cursory to the tent with the faint darkness spreading around him. His quick steps came into halt when his ears recorded the inevitable moans coming from the tent.
Eyes started to sting in its sockets when he realised the moans were indeed coming from his lover. Even when his heart had instructed him to run away and get rid of his latent emotions, his brain prodded to look in a way to counter circumstantial suspicions.