¹⁰ Moments

"Ahh.. s..slowly" He screamed when his plum bottom got pierced with other's hard dick.
His breaths got hitched when the top person mindlessly deep stuffed his cock inside the bottom's clenching hole.

"S..Sir please.." He cried.

A hard spank was the answer.

" What are you suppose to call me?" He asked in between giving hard spanks on the other's reddish booty.

"H..hyungie."

Another spank.

" Yo..Yoongi Hungie." Park Jimin screamed and then cried. Tears started to fall mindlessly.

When Yoongi released inside him, he pushed the male to the bed and caressed his sore ass cheeks.

" Did it hurt so bad chim ?" Yoongi asked to which Jimin gave a throttled but affirmative reply.

He kissed the other's plump lips while securing him to sleep on his chest. Jimin slept hearing his love's heartbeats.

Park Jimin and Min Yoongi are in love. They have confessed and embraced it. Their physical relationship only started a few weeks back but the big kitten finds it impossible to stay away from his sexy minion anymore and it has almost become a daily phenomena.

These all started when Jimin approached Soldier Yoongi to ask him to teach the former about knife play, as was instructed by Jung Hoseok. Yoongi coldly rejected but the plump pout shook his inner stone castle. He simply hummed and it served as the license for Jimin to become a non anatomical tail attached behind Min Yoongi. But now it is the lieutenant Min Yoongi who is cupping and stuffing Jimin's ass.
They started to touch and kiss under obscure inspiration and only tend to think about their actions once they found it is impossible to breathe.

Jimin tried to avoid Yoongi for some days when he realised he has forbidden feelings for the soldier and it would eventually hurt both of their reputation. Yoongi also tried to analyse the reason why he had stayed virgin until he got Jimin's ass, a hidden truth among his colleagues. Both of them confessed when the separation took a toll on each other's mind, work and health.

They stayed in each other's embrace for the rest of the night.

■■■■■■

■■■■■■

"Woah! Nobody is going to freaking believe when I say the great strategist of our kingdom, Kim Namjoon is crying over a letter from his wifey." Hoseok announced while settling on the bed.

Namjoon kicked the latter's wiggling ass before joining him on the bed.

" How is your baby doing ?" Hoseok inquired, lying on his shoulder.

" Going to turn two the next month. She often trudges to my cupboard to take my clothes and ends up calling it 'Appa'. She has grown her front teeth and now unceasingly chews my clothes. My baby god of destruction. I miss them so badly." He casted a happy smile on his face when imagined how his wifey would curse him each and every time when their little angel broke and tear anything important.