⁶ Unexpected

Kris Wu, an intolerable soldier with effiecient guarding skills has been pestering Taehyung for some days. The pesky male often stays behind even after others have gone to their respective tents after dinner.

He would find chances to seemingly grope on Taehyung blaming it on sudden slip up or accidents. Taehyung complained it to Jimin once he found it unbearable to walk past the crooked male.

The day of flower festival came. Whole of Seoul is decorated with fragrant and vibrant flowers. Stalls, houses and the bridge rails were colorfully embellished. The aroma of freshly baked breads and steamy rice cakes filled the whole city.

The Blue Moon Building is also filled with an enchanting chaos. Females were dressed up in translucent white gowns, hair been tied in an upward bun mimicking the Athenians. Flowers peeked behind the corner of their ears and they wore minimal jewelleries that enhanced their body type.

Taehyung sat in his tent with a bouquet in his hand, his brown eyes amusedly admiring the small piece of paper and the brown cover that holds a beautiful feathered white gown suitable for today's occasion.

"It must be from Jiminie but I didn't tell him that I lost his given gift." Taehyung again captured the neatly written note in his hand and smiled.

For the one and only enchanting flower to look more alluring on the day meant for flowers. ♡♡

From the words, he was sure that it won't be his jiminie but his heart bled to think of another male seeing him as a fragile flower as his identity is kept hidden from everyone. An eerie emotion stroked his conscious when he thought the giver can be the flirty soldier.

Once the evening bell rang, men and women went in their horse carts to leave to the city space where the fest takes place. Servants are dismissed after lunch and they could either stay or can go to their families. Most of them choose to spend with their family.

In short, Kim Taehyung is left all alone in the middle of the forestry area, Therefore he chose to get a lovely, time consuming bath before wearing his gown and wandering through the forest with his Tannie.

He took a change of clothes and the set of bathing provisions with him to the river bed. Turmeric and saffron paste was his favourite to apply on such long and lonesome occasions.

The sky was painted oceanic blue with a tint of purple undertone, the fragrance of aromatic flowers filled the air. He slowly descended into the river after applying the mixed paste on his honey skin. He felt a shiver ran through his spine beads when he heard the thudded footsteps.

He had pondered about the last few days when he felt a protective cover woven at the time of his bath. He sensed the unusual secured feeling he has been receiving for the past days is  missing. As usual Tannie is outside guarding him but the thought of being bare splintered on his mind restlessly.

Unable to spend a lot of time in the water, he walked towards the river bed and took the clean cloth to bind across his chest. He can feel the soreness of his boobs even after the long bath, resulted from too much firm binding. He took the gown in his hands, sparing the winding of his breast.

A pair of buff arm engulfed him from behind. He could sense the alcoholic scent seeping to his neck from behind.

He jerked his body and sprinted forward, covering his shivering  body with the gown he was supposed to wear.

Kris Wu looked at him with predatory eyes. He swirled his tongue over his puffy lips, looking at Taehyung who felt like air has been completely sucked out of his lungs.

" I knew it. You cannot have that perfect ass to fool me." He charged forward towards the scared male.

" p...please."

" I won't do anything more than tasting your body." He seethed forward.

"Don’t worry baby doll. It will only be for one time." He pressed the other's hands together in a grasp.

Taehyung screamed and kicked him, trying to get away with the white piece of cloth clutching to his feminine parts. The buffier male pulled and tore the cloth to shreds. His hungry eyes devoured the petite male's innocence which the latter fought, covering with his pale hands.

"Woah look at that titties, as delicious as chocolate coated nuts. Can I have a lick ?" His dirty tongue swiped over his alcohol drenched lips.

Taehyung cried voicelessly when his own hands were tied up above his head with the tethered gift. He felt like a snake slithering on his body when the lustful male's palm cupped his virgin breast and roamed in his sensitive body.

"P...please..n..no.." He cried, his oozed consciousness expecting a brutal physical takeover, his mind swivelled on the reason why he stuck on concealing the fact that he is an intersex. He doesn't want to be raped and used how that man had done to his Sua.

When the male was about to put his dirty hands on the petite boy's shaking body, another pair of arms emerged out of nowhere and knocked off the soldier from behind.

Taehyung’s eyes widen in shock. He thrived to maintain his breath but blackness had consumed him entirely but not before his brain had registered the unexpected oceanic eyes.

💜 vote if you enjoy reading it 💜