¹³ Departure

Twilight sky is always a pleasant scene to everyone's eyes. The time of the day where the sky mourns for the departure of bright light as well as yearns for new and unpredictable shades of moonlight. It marks the beginning of hope. The hope of revival.

" See you soon." Hoseok screamed, after comfortably settling on his horse cart. His fellow soldiers on the camp site heaved a terrific sigh witnessing the bubbling sunshine trudging away from them to the distance. It is a day long journey to the Palace. Everyone then indulged in their own chores.

The day of the Departure has finally approached. Most of the soldiers were set off to the palace. Only Min, Kim and some of their crucial assistants along with the General are left behind to look upon the last details of their voyage.

Jungkook hadn't talked to Taehyung for the last few days but he was confronted by the boy's soulmate and has to admit how much he loves the boy to Park Jimin. The latter tried hard to conceal the younger's attitude towards the General but each sigh of the boy coated Taehyung’s affirmative answer. Together they planned to surprise Taehyung at the time of their departure.

Words cannot define how much happy as well as tensed Jeon Jungkook is. Very soon, he is going to confess to the boy, telling everything about him to the pretty boy. He has even planned to drop at one of his favorite places on their way to propose and to finally give him the much deserved Tannie kiss.

Luggage were dropped safely on the horse carriage. Tents were shut, folded and disposed inside the storage room. The marble room was locked and the key was given to Madame Ursula commanding her to open it for the kids if they ask for it.

Yes the kids, as per General's request, the children who were earlier dropped to other orphanages were called back to the Blue Moon Building. The reason behind this immaculate desicion was of course Taehyung. The matter of the children's safety was a recurrent topic in their daily conversations and Jungkook wanted to give relief and happiness to his boy before taking him to the palace.

A small smile crept on the remaining soldiers' face, witnessing the General jumping around the place in sheer excitement. The scene they have forgotten years back.

Taehyung was inside his tent seemingly playing with the kids while his eyes continuously pouring down his sorrow. He has been feeling lifeless for some days as he couldn't get a chance to talk to General. He badly wanted to confess and beg him to take Taehyung along with him. Jimin said that he is also leaving with them for safety issues leaving Taehyung alone for a few days.

Without Jimin, he doesn't know how to survive. Lisa, Jennie and some other females had already went with the carriages, some of them are in love and others volunteered to be small help in the palace.

Taehyung took the children back to the building and made them eat their dinner before coaxing them to sleep early. The rest of the soldiers are leaving at midnight and they would be here for dinner at any moment.

The boy sat in the kitchen, silently crying while hugging Kimchima's lap. The boy had told her about his uncouth feelings towards the General which she also deemed as love. She was aware of their plan of taking Taehyung to the palace as General personally asked for the old lady's permission and grace to take the pretty boy with him. She offered her hearty wishes to the male and expressed her happiness by smooching on General's scarred cheeks which the latter accepted with a bunny smile.

" Why my baby is sad?" Kimchima asked, hands continously patting on his silky hair.

" Everyone is leaving me. He is not even batting an eye on me. Did I become that u..unwantable in his eyes? Jimin is also happy with going away from m..me. I'm the only person who is not needed anywhere. " He cried, face stuffing into the old lady's tummy.