⁷ Story

Since my readers asked me to update it soon, I can't let it pass. Can I? 😌

So here you go 💜

I don't want to disclose the story line but have to warn you guys beforehand if you are uncomfortable. There is mentioning of rape and death. ⚠️

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Silence.

Inarticulate deafening reticence of nature.

No chirping. No wing beats. No assurance of life in the wild.

Silence adorned on his disheveled mind when Taehyung opened his eyes. He slowly raised his head from the duvet and realized he is at the General's tent.

He slowly looked inside the quilt and started shaking his head in disbelief. He wasn't naked but wearing the same jeogori belonged to the General which he had washed and gave back after his previous sabotage. His eyes clogged with tears and desperation.

He can clearly see his unbound chest, looking so evident in the jeogori unlike last time. He somehow knew that General Jeon had also seen him naked and later dressed him up as Kimchima also went with the mob to the city under everyone's request.

Taehyung wiped away his tears but felt peace and gratitude for Jeon's help which had kept his chastity in tact. He slowly placed his foot on the floor and trudged on someone. The smooth texture as well as the cute barking sound assured him that the creature was none other than his Tannie. He felt a sudden animosity to the animal.

He picked the dog and put him on his lap, fingers tracing and untangling the knotted fur.

" I trusted you. Why didn't you make any voice ?" Taehyung slowly asked. He placed the sleeping dog on the bed and stood up. His wobbly legs shook underneath him terribly. He tied the knots of the baji ( traditional baggy pants ) and secured it to his waist.

The curtain door slid, revealing General Jeon cupping a glass of water and on the other hand, a plate of blackbean noodles. Taehyung's eyes watered with the sight of food and obscure feelings.

Jeon placed the food on the table and motioned Taehyung to sit and eat. He left saying he has some urgent works to do and after it is done they will address the elephant in the room.

After the dining, Taehyung contemplated on whether to stay or to elope from there. He has to possibly answer whatever Jeon asks and also has the potential to get severe punishment under identity theft or gender swapping. His mind went spiral when the curtain door slid again.

" Soldier Kris Wu is effectively punished for non consensual takeover. He is now in his cart to go and serve in the territory. Your secret is safe." Jeon said looking straight at those hazel eyes.

Taehyung sat on the mattress, shifting his weight and jerking his thighs in vexation.

" I'm s..sorry for concealing it." Taehyung said in tears.

" You must have a worthy reason for it. Haven't you ?" Jeon replied to which Taehyung nodded in tears.

" I don't know if it lies under my responsibility to tell you but you are hurting your body mindlessly." Jungkook said in a serious tone.

Taehyung again nodded to which Jungkook sighed and sat beside him. He took the petite male's fingers in his and slowly blew air to its tips.

Taehyung with teary eyes welcomed the General's warm deeds. He felt safe, something uncommon in all these years. He noticed the worry in those blue eyes and believed the owner can hold his story, his past and his sorrow.

"I lost my p..parents when I was too young. But I had an elder brother whom I lost to a c..calamity unexpectedly. Thenafter it was me, Jiminie and a friend whom we got from the camp, Sua was her name." Taehyung said, trying to gulp down his tears.

"We three had lost our family. I was the youngest among the three. Sua was the oldest. She tended us in our most difficult times. She never let us feel like an orphan. She always tells me that I'm special, she used to dress me up in long gowns. She used to put cherry stain on my lips and tells me it makes me pretty." Taehyung said, his naturally pink lips caught in a pretty smile. Jungkook also noticed the smile and his mind galloped to find out how Taehyung's lips would look with the cherry stains.

"When the camp was over, the authorities decided to let us go to orphanage. A family came to adopt Sua who were also inhabitants of the camp and they became fond of her during their stay. They were adamant of getting a girl child. When she saw me sad, she offered to tell them about my secret and let me go with them instead of her. But I refused because I didn't want to leave Jiminie." Taehyung said.

Jungkook felt Taehyung has leaned towards his heat and the General consciously provided it with passion.

"Unnie went with them and we came to the Blue Moon Building. We two missed her a lot and with the help of Kimchima, we used to visit her once in a while at her new house. Jiminie was sick for a few days and I was terribly missing Sua Unnie and thought to visit her." Taehyung shuddered at the memories.

" When I went there, the doors were open. Since I'm a frequent visitor, I knew they were not going to ignore me and letting me stay outdoors therefore I directly went to the kitchen to see Siyeon Eomma. She was busy in making egg rice and I slowly trudged towards Unnie's room, thinking to surprise her." Taehyung's eyes screamed in lifeless water.

"I saw her lying under Appa." Taehyung shook his head fervently. " I can't call him Appa anymore. He was on her naked. Her mouth was stuffed with a cloth. I screamed and hearing that Siyeon Eomma came. She was also shocked seeing that. "

" Is this your teaching session? Is this why you didn't let me come inside? How can you do this to our daughter? Oh My God! Is this why you were stubborn to get a girl child ?" Siyeon charged at him.

Taehyung remembered her words with a shiver.

" E..Eomma attacked him with a metal stick. I don't remember what it was but there was a lot of b..blood coming from his head. In that hassle Unnie called me near to her, blood was oozing from her thighs and there were faint b..blood clotted marks on her body. When i saw her, I knew she won't be with me forever. Her eyes twinkled seeing me but I know it held only misery.  She hugged me with her remaining life. The last thing she asked me was to conceal who am I in this cruel world as she is afraid for me, for my special features. And it is true. Today he attacked me for the same reason." Taehyung looked straight at Jungkook's eyes. It was then he realized where he was sitting.

" What happened to him?" Jungkook asked with rage evident in his eyes.

" He died on spot with the hit. Eomma carried Unnie to the hospital but she couldn't make it. It wasn't his first time h..hurting her and the blood was sign of his cruelty. Her body was weak and inf...infected that she couldn't make it. I was also devastated and determined to hide the truth." Jungkook's chest got damped with his tears.

" I am afraid..I don't want to suffer like she did. I promised her I will not be met with her fate. But in here, as years passed i realised everyone is different. They don't care if someone else see their body, touch it or use it for lust. Later I understand it was for their survival but I was afraid if they caught me, they will use me too for  their lust." Taehyung's hands clutched the damp material that stuck to Jungkook's chest. He realized the crying male's whole body was shaking.

Jungkook gave enough space for Taehyung to sit on his lap comfortably. He soothingly combed Taehyung's long brown backhair and lulled him to sleep.

The uncouth mannerisms from the General surprised and relieved Taehyung nevertheless he placed his head on the bulk male's shoulder and dozed off.

💜 vote if you enjoy reading it 💜