²⁰ Wedding Day

" No....No Jiminie.. I don't know if I can do this...." Taehyung shouted, tears brimming down his brown eyes.

" Taehyung-ahh, why are you getting anxious about this ?" Jimin tried his best to coax the male into wearing a dress. The former king and queen ordered that they want to have a lunch ceremony with the new couple and check whether he is eligible to be wedded into the royal family. Taehyung's worries were on two matters--- primarily he has to go, wearing a dress as Jungkook already mentioned he is an intersex to his parents later in a private meeting, backed up by the palace doctor. Secondly he is worried to meet Jungkook's parents as it is expected from a person to feel when his fiancee's family is arranging to meet with him. Taehyung is also apprehensive about the possible rejection he might get even though Jungkook assured not to worry on such "silly matters".

" Jiminie, I'm afraid." Taehyung finally let out his fear stricken words.

Jimin hugged him tightly and murmured, " I know exactly who can blow away your fear in such a situation." Having been said that, he ran off. Taehyung sat on the high bed, fiddling his fingers on the ring that carved " jk "

" My baby dumpling.." Jin trudged inside along with Minji. Taehyung gave a bear hug to his big brother and stayed there for a while until Minji prodded him to give her a hug as well. Jungkook himself made arrangements to accommodate Namjoon's family in the palace under the label of his soon to be husband's family. Jin was happy to be with his little brother and is even more ecstatic to give his hands to the prince as expected from a family.

" That shorty told me you are crying. What happened to my dumpling?" Jin asked, keeping his hands in between the other's cold ones. Taehyung's inner turmoil didn't allow him to speak for a solid moment.

" Did that brat Jungkook do something to make you sad?" Jin asked.

" No..he didn't." Taehyung's answer was immediate just like Seokjin had perceived. "Actually I'm anxious...what if.." Taehyung gulped, making false scenarios in his mind.

" Stop the 'what if' s dumpling. I know Jungkook well to assure you that if he loves you, you will feel the love even in hell. He makes sure that his loved ones are surrounded by happiness. He is a man of words who is praised for making crucial desicions on every point of his life wisely. If he has chosen you then nobody can convince him out of this. I can oath on it." Jin said, a sweet and genuine smile etched on his face.

" But...." Taehyung turned and picked up the lavender coloured dress. "They said I have to wear this and Lady Julia also informed me that they will examine my body afterwards to ensure im 'breedable' or not."

" What on Earth would they examine your body?" Jin's eyes turned crimson with anger. His brother is not a caged animal to check whether he is breedable or not. He badly wanted to twist the kingdom's neck. Seokjin hugged Taehyung and consoled him lovingly, coaxing him to get ready.

" Do you want to see Jungkook?" Jin asked when Taehyung repeatedly refused to let go off the binding cloth. It's hard for him to suddenly abandon the cover he had applied for a long time. It has become his second skin which comforted him to belong in a certain identity. He slowly nodded thinking Jungkook can be easily influenced to let him wear the cover. Jin sighed and asked the maid to look for the General. Jungkook upon hearing that Taehyung needs him, ran to the chamber alloted to Taehyung. Jin gave a "prepare yourself" smile and went off with Minji.

" What happened to my Taebear?" Jungkook made him sit on his lap and the boy obediently sat with his head resting on the other's firm chest. His tears made way through Jungkook's open jeogori and burned his chest.

" Baby..."

" I don't think I can. I'm too diffident to wear this. I don't think I can be your perfect partner. I don't think I can do this.." whimpers became sobs and Taehyung's tears drenched Jungkook's chest.