Chapter 17:CALVARY BATTLE AND SHOTO'S PAST REVEALED

Midnight:FIRST YEARS THESE ARE THE RULES THAT YOU'LL ABIDE BY THE GAME ITSELF WILL LAST 15 MINUTES INDIVIDUAL POINT VALUES WILL BE ADDED TOGETHER TO REACH YOUR TEAM EVERYONE WILL KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR WORTH THANKS TO YOUR HEADBANDS, SWIPE AS MANY HEADBANDS AS YOU CAN TO RAISE YOUR TEAMS SCORE STOLEN HEAR BANDS MUST ALSO BE WORN FROM THE NECK UP SO THE MORE YOU STEAL THE HARDER IT'LL BE TO MANAGE THEM AND ANOTHER THING EVEN IF YOUR HEADBAND GET'S STOLEN OR YOUR TEAM FALLS DOWN YOU CAN KEEP PLAYING UNTIL TIMES UP.

Momo:It's anyone's game then.

Sato:Yeah and since there are 42 contestants there'll be 10 or 12 teams fighting on the field the entire time.

Mina:So if you lose your headband at the beginning you have more time to make up a plan.

Tsu:I don't know mina maybe we should wait and see how the teams turn out before we start strategizing.

Midnight:THIS IS GOING TO BE ROUGH YOU MAY USES YOUR QUIRKS AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE BUT THERE ARE STILL RULES MAKE A TEAM FALL ON PURPOSE AND YOU'LL BE HIT WITH A REDO CARD AND BE DISQUALIFIED, NOW YOU'VE GOT 15 MINUTES TO BUILD YOUR TEAMS I RECOMMEND YOU GET STARTED.

I the break room.

Death arms:THE sports festival isn't really about seeing how prepared they are at being heroes it's more about simulating the competition they'll face if they go pro.

Mt. Lady:Hmmm what are you talking about.

Death arms:We both know this country's overrun with agencies by now if you want to put food on the table you've gotta be willing to step on top of other heroes that was the whole point of the first round.

Mt. Lady:That such a sad way of looking at our jobs.

Kamui woods:Seriously you've never had a problem stealing the spotlight.

Death arms:But on the other hand even if you're battling each other for popularity there are plenty of cases where you have to work together.

Mt. Lady:Huh you're right it's just like this calvary battle every point you score is not just for you but for your teammates as well plus you have to think about how quirks work together and who you're compatible with.

Kamui woods:It's kinda like working with your sidekick or doing quirk training with other agencies.

Death arms:I'm sure at least some of the kids are thinking about all of this if they become pro's it'll be they're way of life.

Mt. Lady:They've still got a long road ahead of them.

Back at the stadium, students have begun picking their teams. Many students from Class 1-A try to convince Katsuki to join their team, but he has a hard time recollecting their names and Quirks, annoying them with his ego.

All might:He's a hot head but he came in 4th and he has 150 points and considering how versatile his quirk is I'm not surprised people are trying to join up with him.

Kirishima:Bakugo I was gonna try todoroki but he already picked a group so hey we should team up.

Bakugo:Hey shitty hair.

Kirishima:MY NAME IS KIRISHIMA AND MY HAIR'S NOT THAT DIFFERENT FROM YOUR'S come on you wanna be the rider right so you're gonna need a strong front horse who won't be hurt by your blasts that'd be me.

Bakugo:Hmmmm I need someone with guts.

Kirishima:COMES ON MY QUIRK WAS MADE FOR THIS I GOT YOU COVERED MAN LET'S GO CHARGING INTO BATTLE TOGETHER 10 MILLION BRING IT.

Bakugo:Hnnnn.