Chapter 2:A HERO IS BORN

As izuku played down on the ground he felt someone touching him and then begun to open his eyes then he saw his hero,his idol and his sole encouragement to keep trying to be a hero ALL MIGHT he then stood up and dusted himself.

All might:Oh your awake kid thought we lost you there.

Izuku:Thank you all might for saving me can you please sign.

Izuku looked at his notebook and saw it had already been signed and then bowed down his head in a thank you.

All might:You don't have to thank me kid I'm just doing my job in fact I should be thanking you you helped me capture him.

All might said as he held a bottle containing the sludge villain izuku had been avoiding.

All might:But I got to say I'm surprised you held out for so long without using your quirk young man

Izuku:Midoriya my name is MIDORIYA IZUKU and I'm quirkless.

All might:HAHAHA Thank you young midorya and I'm impressed you defended yourself for so long without having a quirk that takes real skill.

Izuku was surprised that the number 1 hero praised him a quirkless nobody for helping him capture a villain when he was the one who defeated him but this made izuku feel an emotion even if small this was something he had never felt for so long acceptance.

All might:Well young midoriya I'm off I advise you to stay back because this is going to be a strong take off.

Izuku wasn't finished talking there were so many things he wanted to ask but there was only one thing he wanted to know and it had to come from his idol the person he admired the most.

As all might jumped into the sky he didn't know he had a passanger on him as he took of so it took him a few moments to Realize it.

All might:Young midoriya what are you doing let go of my leg please.

Izuku:...All might if I let go I'll die you know right.

Izuku said nonchalantly making the hero fill stupid.

All might:... Oh right then hold on tight were in for a rough landing.

All might then noticed he was bleeding which made the number one hero worry but because of that he didn't notice the bottle in which he kept the villain had fallen off.

Skip to when they land on a nearby rooftop

All might:So young midorya what did you need from me?

Izuku was hesitant but he knew this was his only chance to get his answer the answer he so desperately needed to hear.

Izuku:All might... can a quirkless become a hero.

This question left all might in surprise sure he was impressed that the boy held his own against a villain without having a quirk of his own but never knew he wanted to be a hero ALL might was conflicted he wanted to say no to protect the boy but knew he would be ending a kids dream but after a while he made up his answer to the boy.

But didn't realise that he had lost the remaining strength he had left to remain in hero form and as he was about to give him his answer smoke surrounded him which surprised the boy as he thought this was a villain attack so he begun to call out the hero's name as the smoke cleared the boy was in relief but what the boy saw was a shell of what the hero once was.