Chapter 12:STUDENTS VS VILLAINS

Portal villain:The only real heroes I see are 13 and eraser head.

The villain with the hands puts his hand up signalling the bird creature behind him to stop moving.

Portal villain:Perplexing according to the schedule we retrieved from ua all might should be here as well.

Aizawa:So you bastard's used to press as a cover and sneaked onto campus.

Hands villain:Where is he I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends along with me who are dying to meet him,all might the great symbol of peace tell me heroes do you think he'll come if I massacre a few of your students.

That day the class learned what the heroes are really up against the darkness they face to keep them safe,the looked at these villains and pure evil stared back.

Kirishima:Real villans no way how could so many of them get into a ua facility so easily this secure.

Momo:Yeah 13 why aren't the alarms sounding of.

13:Good question not sure.

Shoto:Is the entire campus under attack or is this their only target either way if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered then one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking their presence here.

Izuku:They also chose this facility above all else for two things it's isolated from the rest of the school so no one can hear us and it was at a time where a class was being taught.

Izuku:"Even so they must have a main objective,they must have chosen this place for one singular purpose but what is it".

Shoto:They're fools for trespassing here but they've thought this out whatever their plan they must have a concrete objective in mind but what is it.

The class was now frightened they thought this was supposed to be a lesson about saving people but right now they're the ones in need of saving.

Aizawa:13 get them out of here and alert the main campus,actually if they've got the ability to block our sensors then they might be jamming our regular communications too,kami aru try using your quirk to contact the school.

Kaminari:Yes sir.

Aizawa:Alright I'll leave it to you 13.

Aizawa then jumps down the stair case too face the villains head on.

Random villain:Shooting squad take your aim.

Random villain:Didn't our intel say it was just going to be all might and 13 here who's that.

Random villain:Don't recognise him but he's a fool if he thinks he can take us down that easy he's dead let's shut him down.

Aizawa then opens his eyes instantly using his quirk.