Chapter 13:IZUKU VS NOMU

Tsu:Alright izuku what should be our next move be.

Izuku:Well first we should make getting help our top priority if we follow the shore to the exit then we can avoid the plaza.

Tsu:That means we can also avoid the villains aizawa sensei is facing over there.

Izuku:"Yeah but the question is if he can continue to handle them all on his own,I know he's strong and with his quirk he can definitely hold them of I just don't believe he can hold them long enough for us to escape so he's gonna need help".

Izuku then turns towards tsu and mineta.

Izuku:Tsu,mineta you two go to the exit I'll try to help aizawa if he doesn't get some backup he'll just end up overexerting himself and won't be able to fight the villains while still trying to protect us.

Mineta:ARE YOU CRAZY DO YOU WANT TO GET YOURSELF KILLED OR SOMETHING.

Tsu:I agree with mineta wouldn't it take more of a load of sensei's shoulders if we were all safe.

Izuku:Yes but how long will it be until we can escape that's why you to need to go to the exit I doubt that everyone of our classmates were warped so those who weren't probably already figured out a way to get help but they'll have a better chance of success with more numbers so you two go.

Tsu:Izuku... are you really sure about this.

Izuku:Positive don't worry me and aizawa will catch up to you guys as soon as you know it.

Izuku said smiling reassuring them that he'll come back alive.

Tsu:Alright but you better keep that promise mineta let's go ribbit.

Mineta:YE-YES MAM.

Tsu and mineta then ran towards the exit to help those who weren't warped while izuku went to help out aizawa at this time they'd had their first real fight against villains and won but that only gave them false hope it made them think their powers could work against the enemy but they would soon realise they were wrong.

Scene change to shoto with the villains.

Shoto:So the plan was to separate and kill us but you guys were heavily unprepared in fact to me it looks like you've had no training or even the slightest idea of how to use your quirks.

Random villain:Th-this power he froze us the instant we were warped here.

Random villain:That's no kid he's a monster.

Random villain:S-s-so co-col-cold.

Shoto walks past his frozen victims and begins to evaluate the current situation.

Shoto:"How do they plan to defeat all might at first I thought they were a group of elite villains to simply overpower him but most of these guys are just small time thugs.

One villain comes at Shoto with a knife and Shoto counters by freezing him with ice generated from his right foot. Another thug tries to stab Shoto from behind with a spear, but he easily evades before grabbing the villain's weapon and freezing him as well.

 Another thug tries to stab Shoto from behind with a spear, but he easily evades before grabbing the villain's weapon and freezing him as well