Chapter 8:NEW FRIENDS

WITH IZUKU AND OCHAKO IN THE RECOVERY GIRLS OFFICE.

Recovery girl:Well your legs now healed but I suggest not to walk around much for the time being.

Ochako:Ok thank you but how am I going to go home and I have a friend waiting for me.

Izuku:I can carry you on my back until we get out that sound good to you.

Ochako:Yeah it sounds good just don't run that fast again please I don't think I'll be able to survive that again.

Izuku then playfully rubbs the back of his hair.

Izuku:Ok I promise not to that again.

Recovery girl:Now that's settled you can leave now.

Izuku and ochako:Ok thanks.

Izuku then carried ochako on his back all the way outside of the school.

Ochako:I'm not heavy right.

Izuku:No in fact you're pretty light so do you see your friend anywhere.

Ochako then starts looking around and spots a girl with dark green long hair with frog like features and started waving at her.

Ochako:TSU I'M OVER HERE.

The girl now known as tsu then starts making her way over to the pair worried about her friend

Tsu:OCHAKO WHAT HAPPENED.

Ochako:Woah calm down tsu I just sprained my ankle from trying to get away from the 0 pointer.

Tsu:That makes sense the robot was big it also explains why your on this guys back.

Ochako:Well tsu meet izuku midorya he saved me from the 0 pointer and izuku meet tsuyu asui.

Izuku:Nice to meet you asui-san.

Tsu:Please just call me tsu and thanks for saving my friend.

Izuku:No problem I just did what any other person would have done.

Ochacko:What are you talking about you were the person who defeated that thing and saved so many lives while the other examines ran away to me you deserve to be a hero more than they ever could.

Izuku:Thanks you know it's the first time anyone apart from my mom and mentor praised me.

Ochako and Tsu:Why's that.

Izuku:You see my quirk only recently manifested last month so for most of my life I've been quirkless and people bullied me for that just because I was different from them but I never backed down even after all that so I'm glad to hear that me not giving up saved the lives of many people.

Ochako and tsu were shocked that such a kind person got mistreated just because he was presumed quirkless and yet even after all the mistreatment he got he never backed down from his dream.