Chapter 6:TRUTH

TIME SKIP 1 DAY BEFORE THE UA ENTRANCE EXAM

Gran torino well we've come to the end your training there's nothing more I can teach you so don't try coming here for more training.

Izuku:Well thanks old man for the help but I do have one question.

Gran torino:What do you want to know kid.

Izuku:It's just your quirk is so powerful and you trained all might so why aren't there any records of you being a hero.

Gran torino:Well kid I wore my quirk in a time when I was absolutely needed during that time I had lost a friend who was also toshinori's or as you know him all might's original mentor.

Izuku:All might had a mentor before you what were they like.

Gran torino's pov:So you haven't told him yet toshi about the 7th holder.

Gran torino:It's better you leave that question for all might to answer but that's the just of why I'm not a hero right now.

Izuku:Alright well bye old man.

Izuku had begun to walk to the train station as gran torino watched him walk off he thought about how the boy and all might were different yet so similar to one another in the 1 month he trained the boy he too started to believe that the boy was destined for greatness.

Gran torino:"I never had a chance to ask him for his hero name nor did he ever talk about it so he figured out that he didn't have one in mind".

Gran torino:"The kid may not have a hero name right now but when he does I know that it'll be the name of a future hero".

AS izuku got on the train he wanted to do something he should have done long ago but he needed all might's permission he would do that once he got back home so he sent him a message to meet me at the beach where he started training me.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN HE GETS BACK TO MUSUTAFU CITY AND MEETS ALL MIGHT IN HIS SKINNY FORM AT THE BEACH

All might:Welcome back young midoriya what did you want to meet up with me for.

Izuku:All might... I want to tell my mom about one for all.

To say all might was in shock would be an understatement as he genuinely didn't expect such words to be asked by his successor.

All might:Can you please tell me why you ask this young midorya.

Izuku:It's just my mom has been one of the only people that have stuck by me to follow my dream I never knew my father but she said he was a very kind man who loved both of us and protected us and I feel like lying to her like this after everything she's done for me and been through... It's unbearable I can't keep lying to her so all might PLEASE LET ME TELL HER I CAN'T STAND THE THOUGHT OF KEEPING SOMETHING SO IMPORTANT FROM MY MOM!

All might stood there thinking he could tell he'd been wanting to tell her for a the past 10 month about how he suddenly got a quirk even though the quirk doctor said he would never devolp one so all might made up his mind.

All might:Young midorya I'm sure thought about what would happen if she knew so do you still want to tell her.

Izuku:Yes all might more than anything.

All might then sighs.

All might:Then I'll come with you she also needs to know who's quirk you were given and why you were chosen.

Izuku stood there surprised he thought you was definitely going to say no but when he heard his answer he was relieved that no secrets were going to be kept from his mom.

DEKU:THE HERO PRODIGYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें