Chapter 5:FINAL MONTH OF TRAINING

Izuku:

Izuku:... This isn't exactly what I was expecting but I can't complain right now.

Izuku then enters only to see an old man lying down on the ground in a pool of what seemed to be blood now even in a society filled with people with super power's any normal person would do the sensible thing which is to call for help but izuku didn't but instead said this

Izuku:Um old man get up I know your pretending to be dead.

Old man:Hey that's really disrespectful did no one teach you to help your elders.

He said as he got up holding his cane.

Izuku:Yes but they also taught me not to judge a book by it's cover GRAN TORINO.

Suddenly the old man's voice,expression,he's whole demeanor had changed.

Gran torino:Then they certainly taught you well seeing how as how good you are at judging a person's character kid.

Izuku was surprised at the old man's speed sure he saw him but he was gone before he even had the chance to look at where he was

Gran torino:It makes it easier for me to teach you now then it's time for you to show me what you can do LITTLE ROOKIE.

Izuku's pov:Hey all might called me that yesterday and he has two sides of character some times plain dumb there's mistaking it this old man is the number one hero's trainer.

Grant torino:I'll teach how to the basic's to know as much as you possibly can for this month but what you do in here and learn from this experience is up to you.

Izuku:I'm ready teach me everything.

WATCH FROM 1:37-2:22

2 HOURS LATER

Izuku:Ok while the old man is out I need to put all the pieces together,my admiration for all might is a shackle I understand the fundamentals but there's discord in my mind,I think one for all is more special than it is.