Chapter 1:CHANCE ENCOUNTER

" "is when characters are speaking in their mind.

Izuku:"My name is IZUKU MIDORIYA It's the last day of me being in this school and right now the teacher just came in".

As the teacher walks in the class is silent as the teacher walks to his desk with pieces of paper in his hand.

Teacher:So as 3rd year students it's time to start thinking seriously about your future's and what you want to do with your lives now I could pass out some career altitude test's.

The teacher then picks up the sheets of paper and throw them up while smiling.

Teacher:But why bother I know you all want to be hero's.

The whole class except Izuku and a sand blonde spiky haired boy erupts in cheer's as they celebrate their last year at school to go to be hero's using their powers.

Teacher:Now I know you all are exited but no power usage at school.

Just then the student with sandy blonde hair spoke up to the teacher from his chair with a cocky grin on face his name is KATSUKI BAKUGO.

Bakugo:Hey teach don't lump me in with these bunch of loser's I'm the real deal but these wannabes will be luck to end up as sidekicks to some D-rank hero

THE whole class erupts in anger at bakugo but nobody dares to fight him because of his powerful ability.

Izuku:"Yes our world is one of heroes and villains the heroes protect us from the those who use their quirks for evil purposes 80% of the world is filled with people with these power's called "quirk's" while those in the remaining minority of the 20% are known as the "quirkless" I'm in that minority".

Teacher:Well you do have impressive test results so maybe you will get into UA HIGH.

The whole class excluding Izuku and Bakugo erupt in surprise as they here the hero school Bakugo wants to.

Random student:UA HIGH is the top hero training school in Japan after every three term's they host an entrance exam but it has an acceptance rate of only 0.2% it's almost impossible to get to.