Magic Paw Tales: Temporarily Exiled Angel and Demon Pups

Start from the beginning

Inferno: No kidding!

Radiance: (sighs) No friends anymore after our exile!

Mason: We'd be happy to welcome you into the magic pups family!

Radiance and Inferno: (surprised) You would?

Venus: (smiles) Our vast group of magic pup families have been growing long after us genie pups joined! Mason and his elemental brawler family happily welcomed us into their family!

Mason: We'd be happy to include both angel and demon pups like yourselves, if you'd like?

Radiance and Inferno: (touched) Thank you!

Kindle and Torch: (touched) Thank you nice strangers!

Mason: Just wondering, but are there scrolls for creating demon pups and angel pups?

Radiance and Inferno: Yep! But the highest ranked and strongest angel/demon pup refuses to let anyone see them!

Kindle: Those two have been fighting each other for eons along with the rest of our kinds!

Mason: I'd say something needs to be done!

Inferno: Yeah! Those two force our kinds to be separated and fight!

Radiance: Even I see that many angel pups grow tired of the fighting!

Inferno: Same goes for the demon pups who are sick of fighting!

Radiance: Many lives are lost in the battles, but we both are some of the lucky ones!

Inferno: But we were banished so we can never go back!

Mason: I might have a friend or two who can assist with that!

(one recovery later)

(scene opens to a divided realm one heavenly and the other like the underworld where certain monsters might call home just before a portal opens and the Pup God of Death and Pup Goddess of Life followed by Mason, Radiance, Inferno, Kindle, and Torch)

Radiance and Inferno: Wow! Mason, I had no idea you were friends with the Pup Goddess/God of Life/Death!

Pup God of Death and Pup Goddess of Life: Mason's a trusted friend to all the pup gods! Also he lets us visit his tropical resort for no price like every other magic pup!

(squadrons of angel and demon pups arrive without warning)

Angel and Demon Pups: Seize the traitor! (sees both pup gods) (shocked gasps) (immediately kneels) The Pup Goddess/God of Life/Death! We humbly beg for forgiveness!

Pup God of Death and Pup Goddess of Life: (eye rolls) Rise and bring forth your leaders! Also nobody lays a pay on these four pups! (snarls)

Angel and Demon Pups: (bow to them before doing as they ask)

Inferno: Nice snarl!

Pup God of Death and Pup Goddess of Life: (chuckles) Mason taught us how to do that so we know how to look a little more intimidating if we need or want to!

(the leaders of both the angel pups and demon pups arrives)

Angel Pup Leader: (notices the foursome) How dare you set foot here!

Demon Pup Leader: First we fight you and then exile you! I'd say it's time to end you both!

Angel Pup Leader: Agreed!

(both dives toward the foursome)

Radiance and Inferno: (shocked gasps) (uses their wings to shield themselves and their children)