X X

*~ Trust

Valentine was tired.

More than that annoyed. Stefan made a plan with Damon to lure Klaus back into town, so Mikael could kill him. Which unlike Tyler both Salvatores noticed the girl didn't even protest one bit, which made them wonder, was Valentine not sired to Klaus like Tyler was since she was his actual first hybrid. 

Damon didn't care as long as she didn't mess up the plan and get them all killed.

"We have to make it realistic." Damon started as Valentine sat on couch, just listening not really in the mood to talk after she spilled her coffee, her life source at the moment, all over her totally cute outfit which sent her into a spiral of anger and tears as she changed said outfit. 

She was not having a good day, and being with people that didn't trust her didn't make it any better.

"Okay, fine. We vervained him, and in the process discovered that he had a dagger" Stefan said sounding slightly smug. Which made Valentine roll her eyes the guy was a 1000 years old and they think he is going to fall for this. 

Well maybe he is more stupid than he makes himself look. "Which be planned to use on Rebekah. But instead-" Elena let Stefan finish " We drove it through his heart."

Valentine clapped " aw guys finishing each others sentences, is so cute" Sarcasm dripping from her lips as Elena and Stefan ignored her and Damon looked at her and said " Should you even be here? I mean how do we know that your not going to go rat our plan out to Klaus?" 

"Uhh, Because I am not Klaus's pet. Or something? Idiot" Valentine replied a sickly sweet smile covering her face as she turned around to face Damon. The other two in the room continued their conversation.

"What happens when he asks to see Mikael's body?" Elena questions as Valentine sighed in relief " See? Thank you Elena, Klaus isn't some 100 vamp like you two he has lived through literally everything, and unless he is really stupid he wouldn't fall for it that easily."

"Good point. You have been compelled to do what Klaus says. And baby hybrid here, I don't even know what is wrong with her but Klaus just as easily could compel her. So if the idea is to lure him back here and kill him, the last thing we need is you two getting tongue-tied." 

"Um i don't get tongue tied, what do you take me for? an amateur? first secondly? I have never been in a plan where everything doesn't go perfect" Valentine finished as Damon looked at Elena a look of annoyance filled his face. 

Elena nodded in agreement, Valentine had always been like that, she remembers she got so angry once when Jeremy moved her specifically placed dolls. Poor Jermey ended up with a broken finger and Valentine a beating of a life time from their dad. Though she hated planning but if she was in one, she made sure everything went perfect. She was Carolines ying to her yang.