XII

☸︎✮︎☆︎ωσℓғ нυηтιηg...?☸︎✭︎☆︎

The next morning Valentine got woken up by Elena tell her to get dressed, she put on a pair of denim skirt and a black tank top with her hair up in a bun, she was not made for the Virginia heat

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The next morning Valentine got woken up by Elena tell her to get dressed, she put on a pair of denim skirt and a black tank top with her hair up in a bun, she was not made for the Virginia heat.

After Elena's failed attempt to get some thing out of Damon. She dragged Valentine to Alaric's. Which is how they are here now Elena banging on Alaric's which made Valentines head buzz in pain as she hadn't recovered from her hang over.

The wooden door opened to reveal a shirtless Ric, which made Valentine grimace as Elena said " Hi"

"You two are not who I expected..." Ric says looking between Valentine and Elena. Thankfully Elena gets straight to the point as she demands "I need to know everything you know about Stefan and Tennessee"

"And why Klaus is in Tennessee if you know" Valentine added on. Ric looked at the girls with a blank face as he says " Did you two miss the part where I checked out of all of this?"

Valentine rolled her eyes as she walked into the apartment, Elena says " Come on, Ric" walking behind Valentine into the apartment closing the door behind her. Valentine takes a seat on the small island where the sink is as Elena continues " Whatever Damon knows, you know..."

"Ask Damon"

Valentine let out a small snicker as she says " Already tried that" Elena shoved her by pushing her hand against Valentines shoulder as she says " yeah, but Damon is not exactly in the mood to help right now"

"For good reasons, Its not safe for you" He looks at Elena then remembers Valentine is in the room too and adds on " Both of you"

" Stefan is off the rails" Ric tell Elena, " He is holding on to his humanity, which means he can be saved"

"Then why do you have to be the one who saves him" Ric asked, Elena stops what she is doing and says " Because I am not the kind of person who checks out, look he would never give up on me and I am not going to give up on him....tell me what you know Ric"

"Please"

"They've been tracking werewolf's, he and Klaus, all up the eastern seaboard. We thought we had them outside of Memphis....."

Valentine stepped in for second and said " Yeah but do you know why they want werewolf's Klaus told me he needed them but for what?"

"Wait Klaus told you?" Elena and Ric ask, Valentine nodded " Yeah the night he and Stefan left town."

                                     ✧︎♡︎✧︎

Valentine was worried unless Caroline slept in really, really late, there should be no reason as to why she wasn't answering her calls or text.

                                      ✧︎♡︎✧︎

Now Elena and Valentine were sitting across from Tyler as he explained what werewolf's do on a full moon.