VIIII

⁂︎͏͏͏ hate is a strong word⁂︎

                                                 ✦︎✧︎✦︎

                                          ✦︎✧︎✦︎

Valentine's feet ached.

Ever since she ran into the pitch black wolf she didn't stop until she saw Elena good and well in Damon's arms at the old ruins of the witch house Bonnie told her about.

                                      ✧︎✦︎✧︎

A hand reached into a gold rimed jewelry box as it pulled out a pair of diamond earrings, Valentine looked in the mirror and put on the jewelry as she examined her face she looked fucking exhausted.

purplish colored eye bags under her eyes, her lips pale and purple, her eyes almost lifeless. Even though she felt a dull ache in her heart at her loss. She had to be okay for Jeremy and Elena, she gave her self a soft smile as soon a the funeral was over she could go home sit on her bay window, with her powdered donuts and a hot cup of perfect coffee with the right amount of cream and sugar and of course coffee.

Her silver heels clicked on the ground as she knocked on Elena's wall and each made both her siblings look at her as she asked " You two ready to go?"

Jeremy nodded as he walked through the door and Elena put her finger up as if she was asking for a minute, Valentine nodded and went down stairs with Jeremy.

                                         ✧︎✦︎✧︎

A white rose fell from Valentine's hand as it landed on the fresh dirt where Jenna's body laid under it, in peace. A frown remained on Valentines face as she watched Elena place two red roses on their parents grave. Then she pulled the sun glasses off the top of her head and placed them on her eyes. Not wanting any one to see her tear up.

Caroline looked at her friend as she wrapped her arm around her shoulders and Valentine let her head fall on Caroline's shoulder as they walked away.

                                       ✧︎✦︎✧︎

Valentine was concerned. Stefan called her informing her about Damon's werewolf bite situation.

Stefan was distraught, he needed to find a cure for Damon and the witches had told Bonnie, Klaus had the cure even though he hated the hybrid he wanted to save his brother. This led to Stefan asking Valentine to come to Ric's apartment with him.

"Stefan.. what?" Valentine asked into her white phone, as she put on her black heel boats that complemented her dark denim mini skirt and her royal blue long sleeve shirt.

"Valentine listen I need you to come with me maybe he will feel pity for you since you lost Elena and Jenna in his mind" Stefan told her as he drove to Ric's apartment. Valentine stopped in her as she locked the front door and responded