X V I

°︎⁂︎ 𝔞 𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔢𝔡

       Elena tried convincing Stefan to not kill her, as Valentines body laid in between the two, completely still

A gasp ripped through the air as the two arguing silenced watching as Valentine coughed, Elena bent down hugging her as Valentine continued coughing slightly said " nothing like a trip to the land of the dead, i am right?"

Elena letting out tears of not only stress but relief she woke up.

"You in transition," Stefan said as Elena walked away from her sister to get away from the unstable vampire walking towards Valentine. "Yeah i kinda figured since Klaus did the whole neck snappy thing and i' am still breathing"

"Into a hybrid" Stefan finished as Valentine looked up in confusion, " A hybrid? I- I am a werewolf, vampire freak in the making!?" Valentine got up on wobbly legs swaying side to side as she panicked.

"Only Bonnie can figure out how to not let hybrids die during transition, and well since he turned you first you have less time than Tyler" Elena explained softly as Valentine whipped her head in her direction. " UGH! That stupid werewolf, vampire, original freak, god he just ruins lives for fun at this point"

"oh my god I' am going to die in this disgusting gym" Valentines voice heightened as her breath picked up. Elena grabbed her shoulders as she reassured " NO!- no no you're not , Bonnie will find a way she has too"

Valentine nodded numbly.

                                       ✧︎✦︎✧︎

"Elena both of you are going to have to run" Stefan said sweat running down his face as Valentine starred at him in worry, "But Klaus said-"

"I know what Klaus said but if you stay it won't matter, Elena please please please- Elena there is no other way" Stefan pleaded to the girl as he crouched on the ground.

"There is another way, Stefan-" Elena said as Valentine tried pulling her away with the strength she had left. "Its for you to fight-" Elena continued as the gym buzzer went off all three looked up at it in fear.

"Elena! Lets go! I don't want to die again! or watch you die either thats even worse" Valentine pulled on the girls wrist only gaining forced budges from her sister as she ignored her and continued to speak " Stefan I love you, fight, Stefan don't give up"

"I can't hold it" Stefan rasped as if he were in pain, he suddenly got up as Elena let out a scream and Valentine ran out of the way, Stefan ran into a wall as Valentine continued to pull Elena, adrenaline filling her veins.

"Elena run! Go!"Stefan begged as Valentine said. "Don't have to tell me twice" A final tug sent the two girls sprinting to the gym doors that led to the hall.