I

тнe αccιdeɴт ⁂︎⁂︎

Valentine laid on the hospital bed taking shallow breaths as Sheriff  Forbes looked at the poor girl trying to take her mind off her beautiful daughter, Caroline who laid in critical condition

Mean while in the Gilbert house Elena was talking to Stefan on the phone in a rush to check on her brother Jeremy and go see her sister in the hospital.

Lets just say someone left that house with no fingers attached and for Elena well she was left with another piece of trouble to deal with.

When Bonnie arrived to the hospital she saw Matt and like any person would she asked what happened.

" We where driving, Tyler and Valentine both started complaining about some noise-"

" A noise?-" Bonnie asked wheels now turning in her head.

" Valentine looked almost as if she was making fun of him until they both got like this migraine and she started whining and humming rubbing her head as if she was getting hit by an invisible brick or something you know?" Matt explained.

"Tyler well he was driving and the lost control of the car. I thought Caroline was fine- Valentine too they where walking and talking perfectly until Valentine just froze and fell on the ground same- i mean i thought they were fine-then they weren't..." Matt said as tears finally found a way out of his ocean blue eyes.

Bonnie was heartbroken, angry but mostly completely and utterly stuck.

how

the

hell

did

they

hear

it?

✦︎✧︎✦︎

As Damon walked into the ER Liz explained how the Mayor burned alive in the basement with all the other vampires. Damon pretended to be confused as the conversation continued between the two.

The more he thought about it the more confusing it got how did he end up in the basement in the first place if he wasn't a vampire.

As he held the blond women in distress in his arms, the gears kept turning in his head. Did he hear the noise? Was he vampire?

✦︎✧︎✦︎

Elena walked fast paced towards Bonnie as she asked " Bonnie where is my sister? Is she okay? Can i see her?" Bonnie gave her a quick embrace as she said " Valentine is going to fine she just had minor internal bleeding but Caroline- they- they don't know if she will make it. "

"What..?" Elena whispered softly as Bonnie hugged her. What was she going to tell Valentine when she woke up if she didn't make it.

" Is there anything you can do? Like a spell or something?" Elena asked trying to save her friend.