IIII

♡︎⁂︎⁂︎ 𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚝

After Matt tired to fight Tyler so he could kill him so Tyler could trigger his werewolf curse he ended sleeping off the knock out Caroline gave him as for Tyler that's a different story

Caroline ended up stopping Matt as for Tyler well  Sarah was obviously compelled distracted Caroline and Valentine which gave her enough time to stab Tyler on his right shoulder. 

Humans have instincts when said human is hurt they have reactions some yell in pain and well others push or shove even hit to get the attacker away from them. As for Tyler he was just a pawn in an unfortunate situation and took Sarah's life by pushing her into the corner of the desk which ended snapping her neck sadly taking the poor girls life.

Tyler all suddenly started grunting and groaning as Caroline asked "Tyler? Tyler! What-"

"Tyler what the hell? What's happening?" Asked Valentine with her eyebrows furrowed as she got a foot away from the boy he yelled  " No! Stay away!"

Caroline grabbed Valentine and pushed her behind her as Tyler lifted his head to reveal his wood brown eyes turn a golden almost glowing color. Valentine stared at the boy with a hand over her mouth as Caroline let out a gasp.

Valentine suddenly got a text from Elena and excused her self from the room as Ms. Lockwood looked and nodded at the young girl as Valentine left the room she now realized they had a bigger problem at hand.

Tyler was a werewolf that is now going to turn into a murderous wolf every month.

As Valentine arrived she stayed behind and let Stefan and Elena have their little moment in the moonlight.

Elena walked towards her younger sister as the two hooked their arms together Elena rested her head on Valentines bony shoulder as Valentine let her head lay ontop of Elena's as they walked away from Stefan.

The two girls made their way through the cars as Valentine took off her pearl earrings and put them in her Chanel hand bag. Elena was talking to Jeremy on the phone and she hung up Valentine suddenly felt a hand on her mouth and saw another figure approach Elena and do the same to her.

Valentine thrashed in the person's hold and suddenly black spots appeared in line of vision until everything went black.

"Do you want the other girl too?" Asked the curly haired man. The man in sunglasses stopped to think for a moment before saying " Yes, put her with the other one"

The man picked up Valentine's body way less carefully than he picked up Elena's seeing as the man had accidentally bumped her head into the side of the car which opened a little cut on the girl's head.

"Thank you for your help" Said the man in sunglasses

Let's say the man left with a nice full stomach of blood.