X V

°☆︎ ︎𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢...?°︎

                                      ✧︎  ☽ ︎✦︎

Life and death... its pretty easy to figure out what is more welcoming. Normally you're born, you live, then you die and stay dead.

What happens when you find a loophole around certain death as a human at least?

                                  ✧︎ ☽︎ ✦︎

"What...?" Valentine's voice was softer than a cotton pad, Klaus grinned as he grabbed the back of her head in an almost soft manner as he said " You heard me love, kill him no need to be shy now"

"Klaus! Please don't do this please!" Elena begged as Klaus starting to get annoyed by the sister pulled Elena closer and threatened "Unless you want me to kill her because these are her only choices, she kills him or I kill her, is that understood?"

Elena let a small tear fall from her delicate face as she nodded in defeat to the beast in front of her. Klaus smiled "Good"

"Do it now love, preferable sooner than later because I have things to do" Klaus demanded as he tapped his foot on the ground.

Valentine wanted to throw up as she looked up at spotted the unfortunate. Chad stood as stiff as a board as he made eye contact with her, eyes pouring fear out of their sockets.

Valentine clenched her trembling fist as she shut her eyes and took a deep shaky inhale. "I don't know how you want...me-me .....I- can't- please...." The girl stuttered in despair as Klaus starred at her, impressed with the restraint she show against his compulsion.

He sighed in annoyance as he walked away Elena in hand as he decided to make this just a little less time consuming for him. Klaus didn't want to take knowledge to the fact that he felt some sort of strange feeling of pity for the girl. He grabbed a pair of sharp scissors as Elena whimpered at the sight, he rolled his eyes at the sound.

He walked back, Elena and scissors in hand as he reached Valentine, Klaus grabbed her right trembling fist, opened it with hardly any effort and put the scissors in her manicured fingers.

"There" Blue meets brown as they look at each other Valentine shaking her head in a silent plea, Klaus grabbed her chin, not yet letting his eyes let go of the damp brown bloodshot ones as his pupils dilate
" Do it, no more excuses"

He let go

The sound of polished, smooth heels clicked on the ground as she neared the shaking boy.

Lip trembling, as she let out a dry sob " I am so sorry"