VIII

♡︎⁂︎⁂︎ 𝙹𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎

Elijah had explained to Stefan and her how Klaus wasn't only a Vampire but a werewolf as well and that the sun and the moon curse wasn't even real it was just a curse to stop Klaus from being a true hybrid and Elijah called it

Damon made a whole fuss about it like a child about them killing him today but everyone denied his wishes as soon as they came out of his mouth.

Then Elijah brought out an elixir that was supposed to bring Elena back to life after she got killed by Klaus.

                                       ✧︎✦︎✧︎

Alaric showed up no longer possessed by Klaus, as he sat across from Jenna he explained how he blacked out and then woke up 3 days later in his apartment.

"Kathrine was there" He told them as Stefan said " she's under compulsion, Damon snuck her some vervain but she can't leave unless Klaus lets her"

Then Elena asked where Damon went and Jenna told her that she saw him going up stairs and Elena went on her way to go up and check on him.

"So what else did I do?" Asked Ric, Valentine grimaced as she got up and left the Boarding house.

                                     ✧︎✦︎✧︎

Valentine was walking around town just wandering around with nothing to do because Elena called her and told she was going away with Stefan somewhere and that Damon fed her his blood and oh boy was she mad.

Then she walked into the Mystic grill she saw Ric's abnormally big head and knew Damon was right there with him day drinking like loners. Though Valentine didn't notice the third person with them.

Klaus saw the girl the moment she stepped foot in the grill and this made him smirk because he remembered how she spoke to him the first time they met all those months ago.

"Damon Salvatore You son of bitch!" Valentine said as she pushed Damon into the bar until Damon grabbed her shoulders and said " Valentine i understand you're mad but we have a guest with us right now so if you could save this all for later that would be great"

Valentine stopped to look at him for a second and was about to question what the hell he was talking about until she saw his finger pointing to her left, slowly she turned her head to meet ocean blue eyes that she would recognize anywhere.

Her eyes widened as she stepped away from Damon and then it clicked the man from the night she was drunk was standing right in front of her. Klaus was amused by her reaction all the different set of emotions were written on her face from anger to realization as she looked at him.

"Hello love"

"Oh hell- you must be Klaus" Valentine stated as Klaus smiled and nodded. Valentine rolled her eyes and looked him up and down in disgust. Then he looked over at Damon and demeanor changed to mocking them to serious